Who does not like theirs? I keep seeing everyone love it and no one hate it
    11-08-09 09:44 PM
    That's because all the haters know instantly, or within 5 minutes, that they hate the Droid and don't buy it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xliderider; 11-08-09 at 09:57 PM.
    11-08-09 09:54 PM
    I hate them both, but only beacuse I don't have one yet.

Stupid December upgrade date.

11-08-09 09:57 PM
    I hate them both, but only beacuse I don't have one yet.

Stupid December upgrade date.

Consider yourself lucky it's a bit over a month away. I have my 1 year mark at the end of February. I'll be lucky if I get a CSR who has a bit of Christmas cheer and swings my upgrade early.
    11-08-09 10:18 PM
    Eries isn't any better than the 8900/Tour imo. Droid is cool though.
    11-08-09 10:46 PM
    Eries isn't any better than the 8900/Tour imo. Droid is cool though.
    Why do you say it isn't any better?
    From what I see it has a better browser, better UI, better customization, better calendar, widgets, wifi (that the tour doesn't have), 3G (that the 8900 doesn't have), the future of 2.0 with google nav around the corner, a better app market, bigger and better screen, only one Verizon pushed app.....I could go on, but you get the idea.
    What part of that makes it the same or less than the Tour/8900?

On a side note, I love the fact that my Curve's spell check always wants to change widgets into midgets. It cracks me up every time.

11-08-09 11:09 PM
    The Droid's keyboard is horrible. I knew it wasn't going to be good, with the lack of key spacing and lack of dedicated number keys, but it's worse than I was expecting.

I'm trying to get used to it, because the Droid is so very nice in so many other ways, but it's more likely than not that I'll return it within the 30 days for a refund.
    11-09-09 07:00 AM
    I'm trying to get used to it, because the Droid is so very nice in so many other ways, but it's more likely than not that I'll return it within the 30 days for a refund.

What exactly is the policy for returning phones? I'd love to try out the Droid (I am eligible for an 'upgrade' at the moment) but I'm worried that I won't really like it after a week or so of practical use. If I get it, and absolutely hate it, can I just return it to the store within 30 days and get a full refund, as well as re-activating the storm?
    11-09-09 07:34 AM
    What exactly is the policy for returning phones? I'd love to try out the Droid (I am eligible for an 'upgrade' at the moment) but I'm worried that I won't really like it after a week or so of practical use. If I get it, and absolutely hate it, can I just return it to the store within 30 days and get a full refund, as well as re-activating the storm?
    You can but you will have to pay a restocking fee($35).
    11-09-09 07:47 AM
    The return policy is actually if you just return the phone and don't exchange it, there is no restocking fee. If you just go back to your old device. If you exchange it and buy a new one it is $35.
    11-09-09 08:47 AM
    Sooo....if I were to just say I didn't like the <insert a newer phoen here> and that I'd like to switch back to my Storm, there shouldn't be any charges etc?

Also...what have people found to be the best way to get an early upgrade; calling or going to the store?
    11-09-09 09:24 AM
    The return policy is actually if you just return the phone and don't exchange it, there is no restocking fee. If you just go back to your old device. If you exchange it and buy a new one it is $35.
    Unless you are a Vip customer, than there is no re-stocking fee.
    11-09-09 09:34 AM
    This is what the reps in the store told me.
    11-09-09 10:15 AM
    I been having problems when I want to use my dialpad while I'm on the phone. I try to take it away from my ear but the screen stays black takes a min for the screen to come back not instant like the iphones.
    11-09-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD