Hello to all, I wanna make the switch from my blackberry curve 8530 to the HTC EVO 4G but I can't find it anywhere the sprint store is SOLD OUT and they have no date on anymore to come.... I checked Ebay but those prices are ridiculous!! I want this phone so bad I'm willing to sell my mommas TV! Lol (just kidding) but for real now. Does anyone know where I can find this wonderful device at a good price?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 09:49 AM
    It's on backorder nationwide. Either place your order and wait it out, or pay the super high price on e-bay. Call around to EVERY store in a reasonable distance, you may get lucky and find a store that happens to still have one, however unlikely that is.
    06-17-10 10:26 AM
    Better than calling the stores...check sprint online or call sprint telesales day..several SU members ordered 2 days ago and their shipment are out for delivery today...Seems like the site gets stock they sell back out....GOOD LUCK!!!

Evos, who's got 'em and where - SprintUsers.com
    06-17-10 10:48 AM
    Sprint.com is currently sold out again but keep checking as it changes. They were sold out last week until Thursday when I ordered mine and I received it this last Monday.

Check Bestbuy's website too, they list store availablity, a week ago last Monday they were showing a couple stores in the St. Louis MO area that had some but a couple days later they were gone. Nice thing about them and Radio Shack, you get up front pricing ($199) with no rebates to mess around with.

(Sell you mine for one million dollars! - With a little Dr Evil smirk....)
    06-17-10 01:41 PM
    Lol! Thanks guys.... And the search continues!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 10:12 PM
    i am on the waiting list at Best Buy...said probably 2 weeks. checked Radioshack and they said nope. However..the Sprint Kiosk in the mall said they'll get some tomorrow...i find that hard to believe but.

Just want it nao =( I bought my Bold from Best Buy so they gave me an extension to my 30 days to exchange my Bold for the Evo.
    06-17-10 10:29 PM
    I got lucky and got mine this past Monday since I was a new subscriber (admittedly I had to twist the managers arm with talk of staying on at&t for the iPhone 4 if I didn't get one soon lol).

Call around, local kiosks in the mall, nearly every corporate store is sold out. Good Luck man, hope you get one!
    06-18-10 12:06 AM
    I was in a meeting yesterday with a Sprint sales rep and his area managers, I whipped out my EVO and got all kind of comments about it but the first one cracked me up...

(and this was from a Sprint multi-state area manager) "Were did you get that??"

Apparently even the corporate sales reps can't get them yet. How can you sell something you have never seen other than on a webpage?
    06-18-10 10:03 AM
    Try amazon.com i believe there getting some in stock by monday
    06-18-10 10:14 AM
    yea Sprint employees have to wait a period before they can have them. They got test mules though for the store to try out.

Mine should be here today. I am on lists all over and been calling and calling.

worse part is I had 3 diff ops to have one in hand that day around release time and I kept holding back as its a big decision to swap companies and lose my beloved BB.
    I coulda had one over a week ago. lol
    06-18-10 10:14 AM
    EDIT to my last post.
    One of the stores called me and said mine should be here today. i called and double checked and they fed me a line that they got less then they thought. I flipped and all the sudden they will sell me someone elses that shoulda been there an hour ago. lol.

I just got a call from another store that extras came in there too so I got a backup if this falls thru
    Apparently everyone got their shipments this afternoon.
    06-18-10 02:20 PM
    Supply and demand. If you can't have it, everyone wants it. I was told that Bestbuy didn't have any, but as soon as I decided to buy it, they "found" one. funny, but that box looked full of them. Odd that the Incredible, HD2,and Evo are so hard to get.
    06-18-10 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD