Hi, I saved a bunch of images from. Dropbox account using my evo. I only see one of those images when I got to gallery and each one said download complete. How do I get to those files and does it have something to do w me having astro file manager? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 04:59 AM
    I checked the astro folders and I see them all. What I'm trying to do is set diff images as the dock or icons for launcherpro plus. But when I go to change the dock settings it only allows me to look in the gallery where the downloaded images r not displaying. Please tell me.there is an easier way then mailing myself the files and saving to the gallery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 05:17 AM
    I have this same issue with dropbox, usually the photos take a long time to show up in the gallery. What I do is use Astros to copy them from the /dropbox folder and paste them in the /download folder. After that they should show up in the gallery immediately.
    02-09-11 06:53 AM
    Is there a way to make the not save to astro automatically and go to the gallery instead?
    02-09-11 10:24 AM
    Is there a way to make the not save to astro automatically and go to the gallery instead?
    It saves to the sd card, astro just let's you explore what's on the sd card. The pics in the /dropbox folder would eventually show up in the gallery but not right away. That's always been the case with my droid, I don't know why though.
    Lovewalk218 likes this.
    02-09-11 10:32 AM
    I just checked my gallery, you're right. All of the files are there now.

Thanks!
    02-09-11 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD