I like my smoked glass 4.5 but the thing that would make my Droid perfect would be sense ui. Just a normal clean version nothing added to it. Everyone always says that they are working on it but I never see any progress???/end rant

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 11:23 PM
    I doubt any non-HTC devices will ever see Sense UI..
    02-23-10 12:43 AM
    I don't see why not. I think the only problem is the difference in screen size

02-23-10 10:17 AM
    Who cares. Sense UI is overrated anyway.
    02-23-10 10:51 AM
    The Droid will get Sense if HTC bought Motorola lol. Till then try a ROM/theme.

02-23-10 11:51 AM
    sense is HTC's custom UI. it's been ported, so you CAN have it but it's kind of more labor intensive. the N1 is HTC, but it doesn't have sense, but there's another one coming to VZW (that's basically the same phone as the N1, but different color) that will have sense when it's released. there are at least 3 new android phones coming prolly by the end of march.

sense is really helpful. the default keyboard/scenes on the eris are bunk. the stock keyboard really sucks without sense.
    02-23-10 12:10 PM
    I'm not sure if tat-home is going to work on the Droid...I would assume so since it's going to be for android. If that is the case I wouldn't even be thinking of anything less!!
    02-24-10 12:44 AM
    sense is HTC's custom UI. it's been ported, so you CAN have it but it's kind of more labor intensive. the N1 is HTC, but it doesn't have sense, but there's another one coming to VZW (that's basically the same phone as the N1, but different color) that will have sense when it's released. there are at least 3 new android phones coming prolly by the end of march.

sense is really helpful. the default keyboard/scenes on the eris are bunk. the stock keyboard really sucks without sense.
    Patches - can you confirm ram on the Incredible? Is it 512 or 256? I hear it is the same as N1 which as 512 but specs always say 256.

02-24-10 06:27 PM
    I don't know any more about that than you do. Sorry

02-24-10 07:29 PM
    AllDroid - View topic - Greek35t Desire Droid Rom

They are working on a port of the desire rom(Sense UI 2.1 i believe) for the Droid right now.
    02-24-10 07:30 PM
    AllDroid - View topic - Greek35t Desire Droid Rom

They are working on a port of the desire rom(Sense UI 2.1 i believe) for the Droid right now.
    awesome thanks for the link. and for anybody saying sense isn't all that then they probably have not even tried it.. its extremely fluid. not like stock 2.0.1, (it lags slightly when swiping through screens, dont deny it)
    02-24-10 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD