Looking for an Android based alternative to the Bold9700 I have currently

Want something similar form factor brick + qwerty

Only phone I've found so far similar is the motorola charm which one youtube review said has a crappy screen resolution, but funnily when i compared the specs the resolution was 256K compared to the Bold9700s 64k LOL

anyway can someone recommend any other alternatives or is the Charm the only similar one
    08-19-10 12:34 AM
    Looking for an Android based alternative to the Bold9700 I have currently

Want something similar form factor brick + qwerty

Only phone I've found so far similar is the motorola charm which one youtube review said has a crappy screen resolution, but funnily when i compared the specs the resolution was 256K compared to the Bold9700s 64k LOL

anyway can someone recommend any other alternatives or is the Charm the only similar one
    the resolution of the 9700 is 480x360.

not exactly the answer ur looking for, but look into droid 2, x, or incredible. nexus one is probably my favorite android phone.
    08-19-10 02:13 AM
    i got htc wildfire along with my 9700
    got a say wildfire is really good phone but battary drains way faster
    so i think you should wait for samsung galaxy s with qwerty or htc salsa cuz moto charm is joke
    08-19-10 03:02 AM
    If you want one with a slide out keyboard, go for the Droid 2, Backflip or the Epic 4G. For a Blackberry form factor, the Charm is your only choice. If you want a big screen then the Evo 4G or the Droid X.
    08-19-10 03:34 AM
    Android Forums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 05:49 AM
    There is no good Android alternative to the 9700.
    08-19-10 07:19 AM
    seems charm motorola is the only choice for blackberry form factor (which is the form factor i want)

dont want slide out or flip or spin or trip or touch or tickle
    08-19-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD