How do you become a Verizon VIP member?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 09:39 PM
    How do you become a Verizon VIP member?

The program was discontinued. I'm not 100% sure what the criteria was for selection but you had to be selected. I think it was based on length of time as a Verizon customer and your contract.

A friend of mine switched from Sprint to Verizon last year and wound up getting a Droid after one year so there is still hope.
    06-17-10 06:24 AM
    The program was discontinued. I'm not 100% sure what the criteria was for selection but you had to be selected. I think it was based on length of time as a Verizon customer and your contract.

A friend of mine switched from Sprint to Verizon last year and wound up getting a Droid after one year so there is still hope.
    Actually it was based on the amount you paid every month because when I first came to vzw in 2008 I was a VIP member right off the bat. You had to pay over $69.99 or something like that to be VIP.

You can still use an annual upgrade, you just won't get the $50 discount, but it will be a slight discount.
    Always call vzw and see what they say. Worst that could happen is they say no.
    Last edited by baberz; 06-17-10 at 06:54 AM.
    06-17-10 06:51 AM
    I was never chosen. I pay well over $69.99 and I've been with Big Red for over 10 years. It would have been nice to be on the VIP list.

06-17-10 06:55 AM
    I was never chosen. I pay well over $69.99 and I've been with Big Red for over 10 years. It would have been nice to be on the VIP list.

I called and made sure I was a VIP member!
    Paying $160 something a month for one phone...yea!

Oh well VIP is no longer, too bad I never even used it.
    06-17-10 06:59 AM
    My understanding of the now-dead VIP program was simply setting up a myverizon account online. It was that simple.
    06-17-10 10:18 AM
    My understanding of the now-dead VIP program was simply setting up a myverizon account online. It was that simple.
    I got skipped over. I've had a MyVerizon account for a while.
    Oh well. It's too late now anyway.

06-17-10 10:22 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD