Hello evryone. What do you think about the Moto X? I am leaning toward that way. I know we don't know a whole lot about it but my main concern is the ninja blur. I wonder if you will be able to disable it? If you can will ninja blur be a wasted space on the phone? From the videos on engadget some of the pictures you see the blur and them the stock Android. What do you guys think? Thanks
    06-15-10 04:52 PM
    I'm not really concerned about the whole blur/ninja blur thing. My dilemma is whether to get the X or to wait for the Droid Pro. I like to fact that the X is a tablet with no keyboard. I don't really want the keyboard on the Droid Pro, but the possibility of a 2ghz processor is enticing.
    06-15-10 06:36 PM
    I'm not really concerned about the whole blur/ninja blur thing. My dilemma is whether to get the X or to wait for the Droid Pro. I like to fact that the X is a tablet with no keyboard. I don't really want the keyboard on the Droid Pro, but the possibility of a 2ghz processor is enticing.
    What is the droid pro? Same as the droid 2?
    06-15-10 06:42 PM
    The 2ghz won't be til the end of the year. As for the X its is gonna probably be
    my next phone. I have upgrades on my acct this year. It is gonna be a nice phone.
    From what I have been able to find. The Droid2 will have the same screen size as
    D1 with a better keyboard and better specs. I want the screen size
    06-15-10 07:11 PM
    With the Incredible on back order for so long id go with the X. I am in love with my EVO and I think its mostly because of the amazing screen its just beautiful.
    06-15-10 07:13 PM
    It's HUGE, the HD2 is really pushing it and now this.
    06-15-10 07:15 PM
    What is the droid pro? Same as the droid 2?
    Nope, different phones. The Droid Pro is probably a world phone too.
    06-15-10 07:43 PM
    IMO if you play the waiting game you will be waiting for a long time. Andriod seems to be exploding this year and when you wait for the Driod pro what will be the next phone 2 months around the corner from that one? Right after that its the holidays and even more phones will be coming out. Its going to be hard for me to do because I love having the newest greatest thing but I believe I going to settle for whatever is out when I go into Verizon. If I can.

2ghz sounds nice but I think it will be a battery hog! Along with a 4+ inch screen. Somebody better start working on the wireless power technology that Tesla started.
    06-16-10 09:44 AM
    Either its the pictures or that thing is huge.
    06-16-10 10:31 AM
    I hope it has a strong vibrate because the EVO does not...It's killing me missing phone calls 97% of the time because i can't feel the phone vibrate.
    06-16-10 01:47 PM
    Looks great but just a bit big...I like the size and feel of the incredible but it has been on back order since forever
    06-16-10 02:31 PM
    Looks great but just a bit big
    That is my feeling, too. I'm going to check it out in person, when it's released, but I may end up sticking with my Incredible, for now.
    06-16-10 04:34 PM
    If you have an HTC, don't get it If your concerned with size, the Eris pockets like a dream. The X is actually only 3/16" taller than the INC. The X is thinner too, so I wouldn't let that be the factor between the two. They are both good, but with the cult like following of American made Motorola phones, something tells me there is going to be a ton more you can do with an X, especially because you can shut off ninjablur and run googles froyo.

That is my take, and may not be the take for you
    06-16-10 07:36 PM
    Looks like a good phone. Might be too big for some that carry things only in their pockets. But for the people that don't care about pocketing of a device, the extra screen size will be welcome.

Hopefully with the increased size, will be a beefier battery, and better user control over power saving and better control of apps that access any of the device radios. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 07:47 PM
    For those that like small, the Eris is a tiny android device, and prolly the one for you. Inc and X are going to be about the same pocket wise The Inc is definitely fatter, but the X is definitely 3/16 of an inch taller due to that Lucius 4.3 display. The Inc's optical mouse makes for very large chin, something the X does not have. It is all about a proper perspective. I would recommend waiting until the X is in, to put the Inc side by side and see what you prefer, fatter shorter vs thinner taller Pocket them both, because if you decide without seeing for yourself, then you surely haven't decided for your self IMO.
    06-16-10 08:00 PM
    for those that like small, the eris is a tiny android device, and prolly the one for you. Inc and x are going to be about the same pocket wise the inc is definitely fatter, but the x is definitely 3/16 of an inch taller due to that lucius 4.3 display. The inc's optical mouse makes for very large chin, something the x does not have. It is all about a proper perspective. I would recommend waiting until the x is in, to put the inc side by side and see what you prefer, fatter shorter vs thinner taller pocket them both, because if you decide without seeing for yourself, then you surely haven't decided for your self imo.
    thats what she said
    06-16-10 08:09 PM
    ^he he he he ha!
    06-16-10 08:11 PM
    Inc and X are going to be about the same pocket wise The Inc is definitely fatter, but the X is definitely 3/16 of an inch taller due to that Lucius 4.3 display. The Inc's optical mouse makes for very large chin, something the X does not have. It is all about a proper perspective. I would recommend waiting until the X is in, to put the Inc side by side and see what you prefer, fatter shorter vs thinner taller Pocket them both, because if you decide without seeing for yourself, then you surely haven't decided for your self IMO.
    here's a few pics from engadget comparing the size of the evo and x. you can tell the x is bigger than the evo, it also has a chin that slightly sticks out in the back for the camera. it's definitely the longest and widest phone of the bunch. despite the size i must admit the x is a good looking piece of hw.

06-16-10 09:10 PM
    Looks very nice indeed. I do hope she had small hands though. I would like to see a side by side to the droid. I have an upgrade waiting for something good...
    06-16-10 09:49 PM
    Looks very nice indeed. I do hope she had small hands though. I would like to see a side by side to the droid. I have an upgrade waiting for something good...
    It dwarfs the Droid pics in there some where
    Motorola Droid X - Engadget Galleries
    06-16-10 10:32 PM
    It dwarfs the Droid pics in there some where
    Motorola Droid X - Engadget Galleries
    OK I take it back, Engadget has some honest shots in there
    Last edited by johnly; 06-16-10 at 11:27 PM.
    06-16-10 11:15 PM
    I take it you can disable ninja blur?
    06-17-10 08:02 AM
    Looks even better than the EVO.
    06-17-10 08:13 AM
    I take it you can disable ninja blur?
    From what I have read yes u can. But ninja blur looks kinda nice.
    Also in that engadget review there is a video showing the X in action.
    That thing is awesome......
    06-17-10 08:22 AM
    I am up on my contract in July and I sure hope that the X is out then. Something my wife and I can both upgrade to. I love the size. As an old dude I need something big to hang onto. Androids really rock just hope that the radio is good. It's Motorola so it should be a good radio.

George
    06-17-10 08:36 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD