Can Handcent app be used by my 8900?? I like the app and want it!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 04:10 PM
    I don't get it. I have a ghettoberry 8330m running a 4.5 OS hybrid I made myself. I have done a lot of app beta testing for a couple of developers so I feel like I have most of the best current apps on my phone. I have a couple of friends that recently got phones with the Android OS. Other than the media player being full screen, I hav'nt seen anything better or even faster. My browser is lightning fast using a hybrid, and one android user kept blaming the lousy Tmobile signal on browser failure. Any other browser issues could be addressed through Bolt or Opera mini. Using quick launch app, web searches are super fast as well. BBM seems to enhance AIM, Yahoo messenger and other I M apps as well. But I will probably make the switch to Android eventually. Just waiting to actually see, hands on, that it is better.

04-14-10 06:44 PM
    I have a ghettoberry 8330m
    ROFL @ ghettoberry

Ahh. My sides hurt.

04-14-10 06:49 PM
    Love the email on android showing full html
    04-14-10 10:10 PM
    When I went from my previous phone to a BlackBerry phone, I was able to do so much on my new BlackBerry phone that my previous phone was unable to do. It was a major upgrade for me.
    After hearing all of the positive press about the Android, I began to check it out. It's pretty impressive. Everything looks better than the BlackBerry OS. After it's all said and done, it seems that whatever I can do with an Android phone, I can do the same thing with my BlackBerry. The graphics and user interface may not looks as fancy, but I can still get a lot done.
    I'm still debating if I should make that jump from BlackBerry to Android.
    Can anyone share some info on things that the Android OS can do that I won't be able to do on my BlackBerry. Right now I'm excited about checking out the Android OS because it's new. Wonder what it will be like once the newness wears off.

I made the jump form BB Curve to Android thinking I was getting the best of the best. My biggest complaint was typing on the touchscreen. I just couldn't do it. I gave it over 3 weeks to get used to but it's too damn sensitive. I couldn't type "the" without making an error. Also, I hated the way AOL mail worked. The mail didn't reconcile and the Droid brought up every piece of mail I had in my mailbox from years past. And it would display old deleted emails as new and I'd keep getting mail notifications...I hate it...a big mess. Also Facebook and AOL mail didn't update immediately. AOL had a five minute minimum refresh rate and Facebook, 30 minutes. Anyway I have Storm 2 now and I'm completely satisfied.
    04-29-10 08:39 AM
    Thats why I am going to test it out later today at the VZW store to see if it is worth the upgrade. Out of all the reviews I have read they all say the same thing. "Great screen, fast and smooth, etc etc", but when it comes to e-mail all I keep hearing about is gmail. What about the other ones?
    04-29-10 09:05 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD