I'm currently using a z10, and starting to get bored with it. It's a great phone, but I need something more than just a phone.

I'm specifically looking at android to switch to. I like what I'm hearing about the xperia z5 but information is very scarce so far.

Those who switched to android, what specific android device are you using now and how is the experience so far coming from bb10?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-14-15 07:12 AM
    The new HTC is nice and so is the new Samsung Galaxy 6.

Not crazy about the Edge.

Via my Z30 on the Telus network
    07-14-15 07:17 AM
    HTC M9 is pretty good

When's 10.4 coming?
    07-14-15 07:21 AM
    My current primary phone is the OnePlus One and I'm very happy with it. Mine is running normal CyanogenMod and not the special CyanogenMod S ROM that came with the phone. For the money, I don't think the OPO can be beat at the moment.

My next phone will more than likely be the OnePlus Two depending on what they have to show off later this month.

What carrier will you be using the device on? Are you for sure staying with a subsedized device on contract? I currently use Straight Talk with a AT&T SIM card on my OPO. It gives me LTE pretty much anywhere I go and costs me only $45 a month. After making the switch, I will never go back to being stuck on a contract again. Might want to look into doing that if you're able to afford the new phone outright.
    misskalunji likes this.
    07-14-15 07:26 AM
    Huge fan or LG 3G... 4G is available but for the price and performance between the two.. loved the 3G I bought for the wife.... good size excellent display... battery is good unless playing games... lolipop 5 works great... pretty flawless experience for me at least... like my z30 but is had to switch would be the phone I choose... good luck with wherever you end up...
    07-14-15 07:28 AM
    Used Note 3 & 4. Big fan of the Note series (size is primary reason I haven't stayed with it).
    LOVE size & shape of S6..but hear bad things about battery life.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:53 AM
    Samsung or HTC are the way to go, they're the reliable big boys of Android. My brother used a Motorola and it worked fine for a little over a year but then started experiencimg problems. But after you choose the manufacturer, the best phone will depend on what your targeted price is

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 08:16 AM
    You should ask on AndroidCentral. Just saying lol.
    07-14-15 08:32 AM
    Gun at the next BlackBerry device!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Nick Spagnolo likes this.
    07-14-15 08:53 AM
    From the z10 I went for the S4. Currently using the one plus. It's a big step from z10. I have to admit.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Witmen likes this.
    07-14-15 10:58 PM
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm gonna get a oneplus one tomorrow but will keep my z10.

07-17-15 03:00 PM
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm gonna get a oneplus one tomorrow but will keep my z10.

Been looking to get a OPO myself also. Any word on whether it will get Android M?

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    07-17-15 06:44 PM
    Just got the oneplus one. My god the difference is night and day.

07-18-15 05:07 AM
    Just got the oneplus one. My god the difference is night and day.

Welcome to Android bro.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime using Tapatalk
    09-24-15 09:15 PM