Ha ha, avt. The freedoms we have to disagree. Love it. You may have convinced yourself, but I still ain't buying In. If I have to point BS out, I do it for the sake of my kids. I don't care about those that are older, and have made the choice to have a pot lifestyle. I don't care, and the reason I support responsible legalization, is because billions of our dollars cross the border that should stay here. I highly recommend reading new research from the American Cancer Society. Pot heads "hold the smoke in their lungs." Do you really smoke? This prolonged inhalation, unlike cigarette smokers, allows cancer causing carcinogens like benzopyrene, to be taken in your DNA across epithelial tissue, perpetuating the lungs more severely. I could go on, and as long as my kid sees the potential danger, I don't really care what I get called here, or how much time you spend lauding it. There are a few more huge misconceptions being spread here, but she understands them all. That is all I care. I will sign your petition to legalize it, I always do...but I support legal pot, because the alternative is worse, not because I think it is safe.
    Last edited by johnly; 03-30-11 at 07:28 PM.
    03-30-11 07:20 PM
    Do you know if I can get that game on blackberry apps? Also I agree some people have there opinions of marijuana if some people like to smoke it doesn't make them a bad person. There is that new k2 that is legal which is practically the same as bud. Oh also I have smoked for years and I am in perfect health, I don't see anything wrong with it. should be legal

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by amanda09joe; 03-30-11 at 07:35 PM.
    03-30-11 07:32 PM
    I guess I can't return the anger, as I understand that sounds false. Again, Boulder CO. Lots of youth, and the dope going around isn't all organic. I don't care to convince you of my sources, but several ER doctors at Boulder Community that I know or you? The former has cred, you don't. OD as in die silly? Altitude and increased respiratory simulation by nero depression makes plenty of kids get sick here. I am not going any where ha ha. I would recommend chilling out, you sound all junior high. Dang, my 11 year old carries herself with more cool.

The app is cool, some of my family smokes, and I support responsible legalization.
    I would respond exactly how lax did, its hard believe someone od on weed. Its actually impossible, the weed the smoked was probally laced with something and that resulted in a od.

03-30-11 07:41 PM
    Ha ha, avt. The freedoms we have to disagree. Love it. You may have convinced yourself, but I still ain't buying In. If I have to point BS out, I do it for the sake of my kids. I don't care about those that are older, and have made the choice to have a pot lifestyle. I don't care, and the reason I support responsible legalization, is because billions of our dollars cross the border that should stay here. I highly recommend reading new research from the American Cancer Society. Pot heads "hold the smoke in their lungs." Do you really smoke? This prolonged inhalation, unlike cigarette smokers, allows cancer causing carcinogens like benzopyrene, to be taken in your DNA across epithelial tissue, perpetuating the lungs more severely. I could go on, and as long as my kid sees the potential danger, I don't really care what I get called here, or how much time you spend lauding it. There are a few more huge misconceptions being spread here, but she understands them all. That is all I care. I will sign your petition to legalize it, I always do...but I support legal pot, because the alternative is worse, not because I think it is safe.
    Freedom to disagree is great. You can believe what you want and I will believe what I want. I respect your opinion.
    03-30-11 08:09 PM
    @amanda09joeSymptoms of Marijuana overdose - WrongDiagnosis.com that and the "other" secondary issues I mentioned earlier make the majority of er visits here. Remember, college town and altitude. I don't hate people that smoke, I have in laws that do, and I still love them. Look, I am not trying to be mean, but an OP ED is needed here with the few caressing marijuana maintenance programs. I think we can be adult and leave it at that.
    03-30-11 08:14 PM
    Freedom to disagree is great. You can believe what you want and I will believe what I want. I respect your opinion.
    I respect you opinion too avt.
    03-30-11 08:17 PM
    @amanda09joeSymptoms of Marijuana overdose - WrongDiagnosis.com that and the "other" secondary issues I mentioned earlier make the majority of er visits here. Remember, college town and altitude. I don't hate people that smoke, I have in laws that do, and I still love them. Look, I am not trying to be mean, but an OP ED is needed here with the few caressing marijuana maintenance programs. I think we can be adult and leave it at that.
    That is probally in very rare cases, my grandfather works in ER in one hospitals in LI, and only time it was od on weed was if it was laced with those symptoms I'm not saying your wrong just never heard of that. Also I apperciate your opinion I don't hate people that don't smoke. I just think there's a lot worse in world that people say pot is horrible however look at coke, herione, there so much worse things. But I did look at the site, and I'm going ask my grandfather. I'm very curious!!

03-30-11 08:23 PM
    I still would like to know if you can get that weed farmer on a blackberry in bb app world??

03-30-11 08:57 PM
    I still would like to know if you can get that weed farmer on a blackberry in bb app world??

The play book will right? Smart move on blackberry to include market on the playbook.
    03-30-11 09:46 PM
    The play book will right? Smart move on blackberry to include market on the playbook.
    What you mean playbook? I have blackberry curve and would like to know if I can get the game on my bb app?

03-30-11 09:52 PM
    What you mean playbook? I have blackberry curve and would like to know if I can get the game on my bb app?

No. It isn't available for your BB. This is an Android app.
    03-31-11 09:19 AM
    Not if you vape it. Or filter through water. I guess I lead a pot lifestyle then, cause I have a credit score over 750, have a six-figure salary, have four wonderful kids, an amazing wife, fulfill my responsibilities as a parent and husband and have a great house. And I coach little league and girls softball.

But I guess a once or twice a year indulgence in a safe environment means I'm living the pot lifestyle. In my expensive suits and ties and my nice car, but yep, I'm a hippie pothead and my addiction is ruining my life! Stop lying to your kid and teach them about STD's, alcohol addiction, bullying, stuff we all know kills people.
    04-04-11 01:51 PM
    Not if you vape it. Or filter through water. I guess I lead a pot lifestyle then, cause I have a credit score over 750, have a six-figure salary, have four wonderful kids, an amazing wife, fulfill my responsibilities as a parent and husband and have a great house. And I coach little league and girls softball.

But I guess a once or twice a year indulgence in a safe environment means I'm living the pot lifestyle. In my expensive suits and ties and my nice car, but yep, I'm a hippie pothead and my addiction is ruining my life! Stop lying to your kid and teach them about STD's, alcohol addiction, bullying, stuff we all know kills people.
    Wow, I wish I had a quarter of your great life. I'm living in ****.
    04-04-11 08:08 PM
    Marijuana laws are just about as antiquated as Blackberrys.

Here in Massachussetts, marijuana is almost legal. Possession of an ounce, or less, is a $100 ticket, and not very often enforced.
    Last edited by Spotmark; 04-05-11 at 07:44 AM.
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-05-11 07:31 AM
    LOL, burn.

Still no comments about the game itself! Is it fun? So much commentary, so little game review. Lol
    04-05-11 07:36 AM

Exactly. Vaporizing is much healthier. Works much better as well.
    04-05-11 08:41 AM
    LOL, burn. l
    No pun intended......

04-05-11 02:57 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD