I am coming from a bb Tour. I was wondering about weather apps. One of my fav apps on my Tour was berry weather. Just like to keep up with it. Any help would be great!
    11-07-09 04:40 AM
    I am coming from a bb Tour. I was wondering about weather apps. One of my fav apps on my Tour was berry weather. Just like to keep up with it. Any help would be great!
    I haven't tried any of these yet, but here's a good place to start:

weather | All | By date, Androlib, Android Applications and Games
    11-07-09 04:43 AM
    Thanks!
    11-07-09 08:55 AM
    I would also recommend an app called Weather Widgets from the marketplace. It allows you to put four different styles of weather widgets on your screen (tiny, small, large, and flip clock). The flip clock with weather is identical to the HTC sense UI.
    11-07-09 08:59 AM
    I downloaded the Weather Channel app. Having to work in Floridian weather outside daily, I find this to be a great app, even though the weather is calm here right now.

current, hourly, 36 hour and 10 forecast.video updates, can locate your currrent location, nice resolution on maps, with a play loop, and the map is customizableroad and satellite. Map layers and points. And you can save multiple locations.
    11-07-09 09:06 AM
    im sticking with my weather bug elite..
    11-07-09 09:25 AM
    Thats what I like about the Droid. The development is so BROAD. In other words it offers so much. Unlike the bb which I still like. I am getting my Droid next week. I can't wait to get this thing. Thanks for all your input.
    11-07-09 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD