All the preview videos from CES that I see on youtube all have the speaker mention the Droid Bionic has a dual core processor BUT they do not openly say Tegra 2 like they do when discussing the Atrix.

Are we sure the Droid Bionic has the same processor as the Atrix (dual core Tegra 2)?
    01-22-11 01:45 PM
    what I'd like to know is why do so many people worry about the details MONTHS before the item goes on sale? You'll know more than you'll ever need to know, by the time it's for sale. So many of these types of questions result in endless debate (because people GUESS at the answer).

here is a prime example of what I mean: http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/bionic-578235/ (conjecture layered upon conjecture)
    01-22-11 01:49 PM
    what I'd like to know is why do so many people worry about the details MONTHS before the item goes on sale? You'll know more than you'll ever need to know, by the time it's for sale. So many of these types of questions result in endless debate (because people GUESS at the answer).

here is a prime example of what I mean: http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/bionic-578235/ (conjecture layered upon conjecture)
    Because the processors that are advertised to power the devices at CES are the ones that will be in the device come its release.
    01-22-11 01:52 PM
    Because it's nice to know what you are getting into before the device actually comes out. This happens with almost every device being released, including BBs.

AFAIK, the Bionic has the Tegra 2.
    01-22-11 01:53 PM
    everything i have read indicates tegra 2. Dont see why it would be anything else
    01-22-11 01:57 PM

The reason I asked about what mite b the price is cos I'm disabled,and it would nice for me to have some opinions on what other people may think,since people on here like urself know more then me,that's y I read to c what people think,so I can have at least an ideal.I have to start savin now,so by april-or whenever the phone comes out-ill b ready with enuff money-unless u would like to donate to the bionic fund :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 02:49 PM
    The reason I asked about what mite b the price is cos I'm disabled,and it would nice for me to have some opinions on what other people may think,since people on here like urself know more then me,that's y I read to c what people think,so I can have at least an ideal.I have to start savin now,so by april-or whenever the phone comes out-ill b ready with enuff money-unless u would like to donate to the bionic fund :-)

I'm not clear as to why you are addressing me, when MY post addressed the OP's post. This is your first post in the thread, so I'm clueless as to why you are explaining to me your reasons for posting questions re prices, when the OP's question was re what chip might be in the Bionic. Seems like this thread is getting as scattered as a (what's the opposite of? "cylinder barrel"?) full-choke shotgun blast.
    Last edited by dave1812; 01-22-11 at 03:08 PM.
    01-22-11 03:03 PM
    I'm not clear as to why you are addressing me, when MY post addressed the OP's post. This is your first post in the thread, so I'm clueless as to why you are explaining to me your reasons for posting questions re prices, when the OP's question was re what chip might be in the Bionic. Seems like this thread is getting as scattered as a (what's the opposite of? "cylinder barrel"?) full-choke shotgun blast.
    Bcos I was the one who wanted to know how much the bionic mite b-u said what I'd like to know is y do so many people worry about the details etc etc-and u said-here is a prime example of what I mean Bionic(conjecture upon conjesture)and that's y I responed the way I did,I asked a question-no body els responed like u did!!!

01-22-11 05:37 PM
    ,I asked a question-no body els responed like u did!!!

The responses so far have been few and far between, so that's not much of a surprise.
    01-22-11 05:44 PM
    The responses so far have been few and far between, so that's not much of a surprise.
    Because we already responded to your first comment. And Howarmat and avt123 answered the question I asked in my OP. Case closed.
    01-22-11 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD