Did anybody buy the VZW screen protector? I did and can't stand it. It seem so thick that my screen seems to have lost some sensitivity. I going to give it thru this evening and if it still seems crappy I'm going to pull it off. Is the screen glass or not, it feels like plastic to me but I don't know. Thanks for any info.
    11-06-09 09:43 AM
    im not too fond of it. the screen doesnt seem anywhere near as bright either.
    11-06-09 09:55 AM
    I have the same screen protector. It sucks, I took it off and am returning it. Apparently the 'single' pack protector is thick and 'tinted' and it makes it really difficult to use the touch screen. The store said the 3 pack is much thinner, and dosent dim the screen so they are going to let me swap it today.
    11-06-09 10:00 AM
    Is the 3 pack the same style they sold for the storm? Those were great protectors.
    11-06-09 10:04 AM
    The 3 pack ones athinner and work well but check out the link below...this one actually covers the whole screen on the Storm2. The VZW 3 pack one does not. I'm waiting for my BoxWave one as we speak.

Storm 2 9550 Screen Protector / BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Screen Protector / Storm 2 9550 Screen Cover / BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Screen Cover / Storm 2 9550 Screen Film - ClearTouch Crystal
    11-06-09 10:17 AM
    It is a glass screen isn't it? Why even worry about a screen protector?
    11-06-09 10:17 AM
    there were 2 choices, 1pk privacy protector and a 3pk screen protector

i ordered the 3pk as that's the one that i usually get

the privacy ones are horrible for touchscreens
    11-06-09 10:20 AM
    I got the 3 pack in a package. It seems to be the same as the ones I was using on my Storm which I never had an issue with.
    11-06-09 10:29 AM
    I got the 3 pack one and it doesn't fit worth a crap, the ones on my storm were much better, come on Best Skins ever time for a new product
    11-06-09 12:13 PM
    I got the 3 pack one and it doesn't fit worth a crap, the ones on my storm were much better, come on Best Skins ever time for a new product
    Yea, I also got the 3 pack one and on every 3 it fit horribly and put air bubbles all over the screen. I've put countless numbers of screen protectors on my BB's without getting airbubbles so it's definitely not user error. They're just pretty poorly made. I'm going to return them and not use any screen protector.
    11-06-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD