Hey guys. I can't wait till Thursday. I just got off the phone with my buddy that works at VXW. He said VZW is selling the Droid X in a package deal. He said it would come with the normal, car charger, and screen protectors. Sounds good to me. Is anybody else getting the DROID X?
    07-13-10 01:13 PM
    Have to wait until the 21st. It better still have the extras.
    07-13-10 01:23 PM
    that sounds sweet but i also might have to wait till the 21st unless i charge the x to my account in which my mom will kill me SMH
    07-13-10 01:30 PM
    Extras are always nice, especially a car charger. I wish more manufacturers would supply these things. I bought an EVO and it didn't come with earbuds or a case. Blackberry smartphones always came with these.
    07-13-10 01:34 PM
    Extras are always nice, especially a car charger. I wish more manufacturers would supply these things. I bought an EVO and it didn't come with earbuds or a case. Blackberry smartphones always came with these.
    Yes BB gave us everything we needed. I guess manufacturers just want to cut back on every cost that they can, but honestly adding a car charger and headphones won't set them back anything, not when people are willing to shell out full price for their phones. If the DX comes with the car charger and case then +1 for Motorola.
    07-13-10 02:22 PM
    I have mine reserved to pick up thursday as well...I went in today to ask about cases and my rep pulled out the Body Glove for the Droid X and he set it to the side for me to pick up with my Droid...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 02:43 PM
    No case or buds for my 8530, but I did get them with my 8330. Oh well my DINC comes tomorrow so no use cryin over spilt milk. Android baby

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 07:26 PM
    Will the charger be different? I use the same car charger and home charger from my Storm on my Droid. Never had any issues. I know the VZW rep said the car charger was the same...
    07-13-10 08:38 PM
    The charging port will be the same exact one as the Storm.

Will the charger be different? I use the same car charger and home charger from my Storm on my Droid. Never had any issues. I know the VZW rep said the car charger was the same...
    07-13-10 08:46 PM
    The Droid X will NOT be packaged with any extras beyond the USB cable and wall charger. Verizon has bundles available that can end up saving you a decent amount of money, but for the $199 you won't get anything extra.
    07-13-10 10:22 PM
    Im going on my what my buddy said. He is a manager over a large corporate store. So we will see June 15.
    The Droid X will NOT be packaged with any extras beyond the USB cable and wall charger. Verizon has bundles available that can end up saving you a decent amount of money, but for the $199 you won't get anything extra.
    07-13-10 10:47 PM
    Possibly something his specific store or even district is doing... But definitely not company wide.
    07-14-10 01:19 AM
    Im going on my what my buddy said. He is a manager over a large corporate store. So we will see June 15.
    ROC is right. If your buddy said it's happening, then it's something that his specific store or district is doing. Definitely not a company wide thing.
    07-14-10 08:40 AM
    I cant wait to see what accessories come out for this thing.
    07-14-10 08:43 AM
    I'm ordering mine online so I don't have to mess with the mail in rebates. I guess that means I won't get it until Friday...oh well. It's worth it though because then I can pay for it a month when my bill is due (just paid it yesterday) and I don't have to worry about the rebate.

With the NE2 date moved up (I got a nice VZW rep to move my NE2 date up my 14 months =) ) the phone will ring in at $149. If the dock is available I'll pick up a pair of those as well.
    07-14-10 09:42 AM
    Verizon is offering $50 off of 32 gig cards when you buy the X. Normally they are around $150
    Not too shabby, since most people are buying this phone for its media capabilities and screen size
    07-14-10 11:31 AM
    Verizon is offering $50 off of 32 gig cards when you buy the X. Normally they are around $150
    Not too shabby, since most people are buying this phone for its media capabilities and screen size
    Ya I just saw the news on the front page of Android Central about the 32 gb cards. I'm pumped!
    07-14-10 11:59 AM
    Just got my X. Man its awesome. My buddy was right. Mine came with a car charger and screen protectors at no charge. Did anybody else get the same?
    07-15-10 11:06 AM
    Just got my X. Man its awesome. My buddy was right. Mine came with a car charger and screen protectors at no charge. Did anybody else get the same?
    I too would like to know this, and has anyone asked a sales rep at either VZW or BB if they could use the promo code SMART30 in stores for a $30 discount?
    07-15-10 12:42 PM
    I too would like to know this, and has anyone asked a sales rep at either VZW or BB if they could use the promo code SMART30 in stores for a $30 discount?
    My store already had it included, I asked them about it, IDK if the guy was just being nice.
    07-15-10 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD