its a pretty sweet phone
    04-18-10 07:51 AM
    Pulled up the video on my BlackBerry Curve. The video was the size of a postage stamp. I'll have to get a better look later on using my laptop. All the many reasons of why I'm ready to upgrade to an Android device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 08:34 AM
    Pulled up the video on my BlackBerry Curve. The video was the size of a postage stamp. I'll have to get a better look later on using my laptop. All the many reasons of why I'm ready to upgrade to an Android device.

HD full screen on Droid also don't need to post this message from the mobile version of CB
    04-18-10 10:53 AM
    HD full screen on Droid also don't need to post this message from the mobile version of CB
    Now I really feel like I'm in the stone ages.
    The date of my upgrade can't come soon enough.
    04-18-10 10:56 AM
    im really jealous now lol. the storm plays youtube video's horrible
    The incredible looks like a phone i would keep and be happy with for 2 years
    04-18-10 11:11 AM
    Yea it looks really nice, I will have to check it out at VZW when it comes out. I like my Droid but I also want a powerful Android phone with native sense UI. I am a phone junkie I can't help it.
    04-18-10 11:22 AM
    WOW That is one responsive device!
    04-18-10 12:52 PM
    Incredible! !!!!!

04-18-10 04:45 PM
    If you can shut off the Facebook/twitter update stuff on the one screen I would love it. I don't use either so I don't want a dedicated screen for it. Other then that it looks "incredible"

04-18-10 07:27 PM
    You don't have to use Friend Stream. It's a widget that you can chose to add or not.

04-18-10 07:29 PM
    yeah, everything on those screens can be removed just like any other android device.
    04-18-10 08:20 PM
    Even better. Just got my Moto Droid a few months ago but I may just buy this one

04-18-10 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD