Is anyone else's Atrix not vibrating when you get a text, email or mms msg or any other msgs from third party apps?

All my settings have been set to vibrate.. And for some reason, mine never does when I get any kind of msg.. It only vibrates for phone calls :/
    03-14-11 06:07 PM
    Have you configured each third party app for vibrate or only the native systems? That could be whats happening..perhaps the "commands" are conflicting with each other or something..
    03-14-11 06:13 PM
    Have you configured each third party app for vibrate or only the native systems? That could be whats happening..perhaps the "commands" are conflicting with each other or something..
    On both, from the phone settings I have it set to "always vibrate" and I also have all the vibrate settings checked on What's App, Kik and my text msgs..
    03-14-11 06:15 PM
    On both, from the phone settings I have it set to "always vibrate" and I also have all the vibrate settings checked on What's App, Kik and my text msgs..
    Hmm..have you tried disabling the native "vibrate" and just keeping it enabled on the individual apps? I'd perhaps try changing it..do a reboot (just to be safe) and then try it. If not..perhaps check some forum specific Android sites for the Atrix to see if anyone else is having issues.

Obviously the vibrate function is working (if your phone vibrates)..so my guess is it's setting conflict..but i'm no expert

Worst case scenario..disable all vibrate functions..and then start with Whatsapp (enabling it) and see if that works and keep doing that with all your third party apps. Trial and error
    03-14-11 06:20 PM
    Hmm..have you tried disabling the native "vibrate" and just keeping it enabled on the individual apps? I'd perhaps try changing it..do a reboot (just to be safe) and then try it. If not..perhaps check some forum specific Android sites for the Atrix to see if anyone else is having issues.

Obviously the vibrate function is working (if your phone vibrates)..so my guess is it's setting conflict..but i'm no expert

Worst case scenario..disable all vibrate functions..and then start with Whatsapp (enabling it) and see if that works and keep doing that with all your third party apps. Trial and error
    Lol, thanks I'll try that right now

I posted on Android Central, but not much help there, besides making sure my settings are checked, lol
    03-14-11 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD