HTC Incredible™

I SIGNED up...but than again, I did sign up for info on the Storm2 and got it a week after it hit and I already had the phone in hand almface:
    04-14-10 09:07 AM
    Yep mainly it's for regular consumers, not like us who have CB and other sites to relay on Breaking news!

Plus most avg people don't check sites for up to date info... They go get it when Verizon let's them know
    04-14-10 09:30 AM
    Ha ha ha, that's very true. But man, it got me excited. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my BlackBerry, but I'm ready for a change.
    04-14-10 09:37 AM
    Kinda messed up how VZW has an OFFICIAL date on their release & all we get is "summer"...smh
    04-14-10 10:10 AM
    you guys realize that is a staging site, right? it's not on vzw's official site just yet...

either way it's nice to have even more evidence/confirmation that the release is coming 4/29.

edit - that page is now password protected. looks like too many people were hammering it unexpectedly. lol!
    04-14-10 10:15 AM
    you guys realize that is a staging site, right? it's not on vzw's official site just yet...

either way it's nice to have even more evidence/confirmation that the release is coming 4/29.

edit - that page is now password protected. looks like too many people were hammering it unexpectedly. lol!

Maybe lol
    04-14-10 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD