11-18-09 02:35 PM
    Great find! Hope it's true cuz I really dislike the Passion name and Dragon is Much better! Oh yeah...the date is pretty sweet, too!
    11-18-09 02:44 PM
    This is the phone I would consider a switch to Verizon for, but Sprint will get their own version of it. I'm very excited for the release of the new HTC.
    11-18-09 02:47 PM
    Verizon will release it more than 30 days from the launch date of the moto droid to limit the 30 day exchanges. My guess is Dec 18.
    11-18-09 02:51 PM
    Verizon will release it more than 30 days from the launch date of the moto droid to limit the 30 day exchanges. My guess is Dec 18.
    No doubt about this at all. They aren't going to want to have to do the 300k returns if they drop it less than 30 days from the Droid.
    11-18-09 02:53 PM
    HTC makes some really sexy phones. Are there any leaked images of the Passion yet? Depending on how well it does in tests and comparisons against the Droid, I can see myself grabbing the Passion soon after it launches.
    11-18-09 03:14 PM
    HTC makes some really sexy phones. Are there any leaked images of the Passion yet? Depending on how well it does in tests and comparisons against the Droid, I can see myself grabbing the Passion soon after it launches.
    The only pic so far is the one shown in the article.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 03:19 PM
    I've seen the picture on PhoneArena.com, but I haven't read the article linked in this thread yet. At work, at the site is blocked. I'll just have to wait til I get home.
    11-18-09 03:23 PM
    Some people actually like the physical keyboard
    11-18-09 03:28 PM
    Wow I hope its not better than the Droid because then I'll be wanting to switch - LOL
    11-18-09 03:37 PM
    It's gonna be a hard decision.
    11-18-09 03:39 PM
    I thought I read somewhere that the Passion is going to use a TI chipset and not Snapdragon?
    11-18-09 03:47 PM
    I thought I read somewhere that the Passion is going to use a TI chipset and not Snapdragon?
    And what difference will that make?
    11-18-09 03:50 PM
    And what difference will that make?
    Well, credibility of the article/source for starters. If it has the hardware wrong and says the phone will be named after hardware its not going to have...
    11-18-09 03:55 PM
    Well, credibility of the article/source for starters. If it has the hardware wrong and says the phone will be named after hardware its not going to have...
    Ok got it thanks.
    Techno geeks explain the difference please
    11-18-09 04:00 PM
    Ok got it thanks.
    Techno geeks explain the difference please
    Sorry...guess I read your reply as snippy when it wasn't intended to be.

From what I read there won't necessarily be a performance difference, just that, to me anyway, it kinda makes an imminent release less likely if that's not decided yet. Of course it all could have just been bad info too. I just want this thing to come out!!
    11-18-09 04:05 PM
    this phone makes me look forward to my new-every-2 in January.
    11-18-09 04:06 PM
    Sorry...guess I read your reply as snippy when it wasn't intended to be.

From what I read there won't necessarily be a performance difference, just that, to me anyway, it kinda makes an imminent release less likely if that's not decided yet. Of course it all could have just been bad info too. I just want this thing to come out!!
    No not at all I wasn't trying to be snippy and I apologize if it
    seemed that way.
    I do plan on seeing what is up with it.
    I do however like the physical keyboard on the Droid.
    11-18-09 04:08 PM
    tell em to fix the non-existent BT voice dialing and some other nits, and I might consider a droid.
    11-18-09 04:21 PM
    tell em to fix the non-existent BT voice dialing and some other nits, and I might consider a droid.
    It's coming............
    11-18-09 04:22 PM
    I played with the Droid and never even tried the keyboard - other than sliding it open and closed. I was never into slide-out keyboards on phones and never had one because of it which is why I'm so pumped for the Passion. I fell in love with the Android OS though so now I need one!
    11-18-09 04:29 PM
    I played with the Droid and never even tried the keyboard - other than sliding it open and closed. I was never into slide-out keyboards on phones and never had one because of it which is why I'm so pumped for the Passion. I fell in love with the Android OS though so now I need one!
    For me it's about the OS; the phones I saw before didn't impress me.
    Now manufacurers are stepping up to the plate
    11-18-09 04:31 PM
    Its not a droid its a dragon they are totally different phones made by entirely different companies. the dragon is said to use the sense ui which is a skinned version of android.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 04:46 PM
    If this phone is as cool as it looks, id probably buy it outright wont worry about the 30 day return.
    11-18-09 05:04 PM
    I was really interested in the Passion, but I really don't want to wait when Google releases Android updates for HTC to make their Sense UI compatible.
    11-18-09 05:06 PM
157 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD