what is the best, or you consider the best app for droid? Is there anything like socialscope?
    03-23-11 03:54 PM
    TweetCaster (paid so you don't have the ads..)
    03-23-11 03:56 PM
    Whats wrong with the stock Twitter app? Im not big into twitter, but the UI is clean and simple. I pretty much just use it as an RSS feed to keep updated on all the latest tech.
    03-23-11 03:58 PM
    I was thinking about this as well. I'm using both stock Twitter and TweetDeck and their both not impressing me. UberSocial/UberTwitter has been by far the best twitter app I've used.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 04:04 PM
    I've tried them all and IMO Tweetdeck is the best.
    03-23-11 04:20 PM
    Tweetdeck if you want the Twitter/FB integration, but my favorite is the official Twitter for Android.
    03-23-11 04:48 PM
    i would like the intergration of both. i did a search in the market for twitter but didnt see ubertwitter. i will try the stock, but on my torch i had socialscope but ubertwitter as a back up. thanks for the replies.
    03-23-11 06:00 PM
    I believe Twidroyd is made by the same devs as Ubersocial ( Ubertwitter). It's one of my favorite twitter apps. Seesmic is also a very good twitter app and with the newest update it also has FB integration.

I will say I hate not being able to use my SocialScope account on my Shift. It is by far my favorite twitter app
    03-23-11 06:43 PM
    Plume is not bad and its free.
    03-23-11 06:49 PM
    Which one is best feature for feature is arguable. All I can really offer as input would be to say that all I ever find myself using is Tweetdeck, even when I had other various twitter apps installed to evaluate.
    03-24-11 09:23 AM
    Not sure what kind of phone you're using..but the Friends stream widget offered by Launcher Pro beats Socialscope hands down imo. Twitter and Facebook integration..launch a "post" right from the widget and have it post to either Facebook or Twitter..or both.

Btw..I use Tweetcaster for my main tweeting needs.
    03-24-11 10:13 AM
    FTW = Fu*k The World !!!
    03-24-11 12:25 PM
    lol.. thanks everybody. i will check all of those out.
    03-24-11 03:19 PM
    Not sure what kind of phone you're using..but the Friends stream widget offered by Launcher Pro beats Socialscope hands down imo. Twitter and Facebook integration..launch a "post" right from the widget and have it post to either Facebook or Twitter..or both.

Btw..I use Tweetcaster for my main tweeting needs.
    Yep... this alone made Launcherpro well worth it for me. Funnily enough, I didn't know it was a feature of LauncherPro till some time after I got it.

I also have it set to launch Seesmic, which has limited Facebook and Twitter integration.
    03-24-11 09:34 PM
    After playing with every Twitter app i find I feel TwiDroyd is the best. Not surprise since its made by the same developers of UberSocial. It has autopopulate, channels, create and add to list, themes and alot more option than the rest.
    03-25-11 12:19 PM
    FTW= for the win also

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk
    03-25-11 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD