I have a new Bold 9650 that ive been using for about a month. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their Eris or Incredible for it? I want to make the move to a Droid but I don't have an upgrade anytime soon.
    07-11-10 05:53 PM
    Only a month and your gonna abandon???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 05:56 PM
    Haha, ive had a tour since they came out last year and just thinking about trying a different phone.
    07-11-10 06:07 PM
    Haha, ive had a tour since they came out last year and just thinking about trying a different phone.
    I had a tour for a while also, vzw sent me a bold and didn't even open it. Sold it on ebay, after playing with my buddies incredible I felt like I was not getting my moneys worth with BB.

Will have an X in a few days.

If you can't find someone to change try and bite the bullet and buy a new one, if you keep good care of your stuff you could easily get half of the money back when you sell it when you want something new. Then that 250.00 for the phone plus 250 from you isn't so bad and no contract times. (kinda like a 2 yr contract price).

Just going off a rough 500 phone selling for half.
    07-11-10 06:12 PM
    How much did you sell the bold for on ebay?
    07-11-10 06:30 PM
    i would trade you a less than 30day old in box moto droid for the bold
    07-11-10 06:50 PM
    How much did you sell the bold for on ebay?
    $400, but that was NIB. Used probably around 250-75(about)
    07-11-10 06:52 PM
    I wouldn't trade the Bold for an Eris. You definitely do not want to get that device. I'm not saying that the Eris isn't a good phone, but it isn't better than the 9650 Bold.

07-11-10 10:19 PM
    I wouldn't trade the Bold for an Eris. You definitely do not want to get that device. I'm not saying that the Eris isn't a good phone, but it isn't better than the 9650 Bold.

I Agree!!!!
    07-11-10 10:27 PM
    I got the tour right after it came out, and it was a great device but about 3 weeks ago made the move over to a Droid and it's incredible. Don't see myself going back anytime soon, android offers everything I need and much more.

I would also suggest not going with an Eris, if anything go with a Droid. You can get Froyo for it now and OC it. It's a great device, at least imo. I'd say sell the bold and buy something off a forum member (they tend to be better priced than eBay). Personally I'd go with a Droid if you're not looking to spend a lot, or go with the Droid X later this week when it's released.
    07-11-10 10:32 PM
    I have had a blackberry for over a year and I'm just getting bored with it. I see all the stuff my friends can do on their Iphones and Droids and I wanna try one out.
    07-12-10 03:27 PM
    Sell the bold and get a droid.

07-12-10 03:44 PM
    There's a marketplace section. May be easier to find a buyer there. Also, try your local craigslist and see how much they are going on eBay. 350 for a Bold doesn't sound good for a person who has an upgrade but that's a very good price for someone who doesn't.
    07-12-10 03:56 PM
    I have had a blackberry for over a year and I'm just getting bored with it. I see all the stuff my friends can do on their Iphones and Droids and I wanna try one out.
    i agreed i was the same way and jumped to a droid but i am looking to go back to a bold or storm2 since i got overall better service with the bb
    07-12-10 05:01 PM
    I would post in the marketplace but I don't have enough posts.
    07-12-10 06:38 PM
    I would post in the marketplace but I don't have enough posts.
    well i have a mint motorola droid in the box(minus the 16gig card) ill trade for your bold.... if your interested shhot me a txt @ 8165031511 or shoot me a PM or email

-Matt
    07-12-10 06:58 PM
    Im trying to move away from a physical keyboard believe it or not. But thanks anyways
    07-13-10 02:28 PM
    Don't feel bad..I traded in my BB Tour for the EVO 4G and don't regret it a bit. Thought I might miss the qwerty but NOT!!!
    07-13-10 02:55 PM
    "Don't have enough posts"

Post away!

i only found this site like 2 weeks ago....
    07-13-10 03:06 PM
    Someone offered me $375 for my Bold. Is that a good deal for me to sell?
    07-13-10 10:50 PM
    And, how can I go about backing up my contacts before I sell my phone. Obviously I cant use desktop manager for the droid.
    07-13-10 11:00 PM
    And, how can I go about backing up my contacts before I sell my phone. Obviously I cant use desktop manager for the droid.
    make a gmail account and then download google sync for the blackberry on your phone. you will be able to sync your contacts through there and they will be on your gmail account
    07-13-10 11:17 PM
    And everyone seems to bash on the Eris. Is it really that bad?
    07-13-10 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD