So I went to Verizon today cause my trackball only works went it wants to. They told me they would NOT give a new phone and I had to call THE NUMBER to get a like new mailed to me.
    So while I was there I played with both of the new Droid phones.......They both made me love my Tour even more to the point I bought a new case for it and just called the number for a new phone with a smile on my face.
    11-14-09 02:38 PM
    Ok. Good to hear. So what exactly didn't you like about the droid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 02:40 PM
    Ok. Good to hear. So what exactly didn't you like about the droid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well. I pretty much HATE all touch screens and the slide out keyboard was real lame. I will say the internet speed is fast! but all in all the whole device just didnt do it for me.
    11-14-09 02:46 PM
    Well. I pretty much HATE all touch screens and the slide out keyboard was real lame. I will say the internet speed is fast! but all in all the whole device just didnt do it for me.
    I agree whole heartedly. My father called me at work a few days ago and started going on and on about the Droid. He said he had gotten it for my brother as an early Christmas present and the proceeded to ask me if I was eligible for an upgrade. I said I was so he then asked if he could buy me a new phone as an early Christmas present. CHA CHING! So, we go into Verizon and he's playing on the Droid he got for my brother just saying how cool it is, which I'll admit, it is a neat phone, but I'm in the same boat as you. I DESPISE touch screens. I had been pining for a Blackberry Tour of my very own so I went right to it. So far, I love my choice and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm running my battery down constantly because I use it so much.

Sorry for the tangent...
    11-14-09 03:09 PM
    Oh and also.. I watched youtube on both my tour and the droid and i was a lot clearer on my tour!
    11-14-09 03:51 PM
    Oh and also.. I watched youtube on both my tour and the droid and i was a lot clearer on my tour!
    Pull up options and view HQ to see high quality youtube vids. Blows the Tour and pretty much every other phone away.
    11-14-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD