Hey guys, I kinda want the Tmobile G2, but I'm on AT&T. Can I unlock the G2 for use on AT&T? And have everything work? I know that the "4g" probably won't work on AT&T, but would atleast 3G work? Thanks in advance.
    10-11-10 02:53 AM
    Technically, the G2 isn't 4G. And unfortunately, the G2 doesn't have the 3G bands of AT&T. Check into the phone a little more. There are some hardware issues that people are complaining about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 05:44 AM
    Technically, the G2 isn't 4G. And unfortunately, the G2 doesn't have the 3G bands of AT&T. Check into the phone a little more. There are some hardware issues that people are complaining about.

Some people need to seriously stop lying about this device. A few people have had issues with the hinge. A few. This is not antennaegate or Storm one or all of the bad trackballs on so many blackberrys. The G2 is a solid device that can be unlocked to AT&T's 2G network, but will not see T-Mobile's 4G or 3G speeds with AT&T.
    10-11-10 08:29 AM
    Some people need to seriously stop lying about this device. A few people have had issues with the hinge. A few. This is not antennaegate or Storm one or all of the bad trackballs on so many blackberrys. The G2 is a solid device that can be unlocked to AT&T's 2G network, but will not see T-Mobile's 4G or 3G speeds with AT&T.

Got your panties in a wad today? The guy didn't say all people and every phone. He said as you can read in the red quote above. There are people that have had some issues with the hinge. Not every phone is that way. Relax.
    10-11-10 08:52 AM
    All right already... unlock a G2 and only get EDGE on AT&T network... is that worth it, I would not in this day and age.
    10-11-10 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD