First I have enclosed a family photo, on top Mom and Dad also called papa T-Rex. Below there children, followed by the adopted family.

Now the good, Battery is off the charts, 3 days heavy use including watching a full length movie still 42 percent left. Screen color is excellent and you have many adjustments to personalize. Internal memory is a real monster 150 GB.

Bad, while the phone is good and big the issue is the phone is good and big. It can become a pain talking on if you hold the phone. Since this is a stock version or Android. You really miss the manufacturer adjustments/software.

Ugly, single speaker no stereo but this is not the real issue. The back of the is not flat but the center protrudes and the side slant away. This renders the phones speakers dead. When the phone is on any soft surface the speaker is muffled to the point that you may not hear it. If you are using the phone as a speaker phone and put it down on a table with a table cloth, the speaker cannot be understood. This is a major design defect.

More to follow is a week.

Well its been a few days and the phone has hit its prime:

Battery with heavy use is pushing 3 days.
    OS has had all the bugs worked out, thanks to a few people here, and BlackBerry support.
    cellular connection is great, better than my Key Two. (AT&T). The phone like my older Blackberries tends to drop faster from LTE to 4G when talking. This helps in weak signal areas.
    Has become a good all around phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Titan Update the good bad and ugly-img_1581.jpg  
    Last edited by SteinwayTransitCorp; 01-15-20 at 06:49 PM.
    gebco, PantherBlitz and Jaxxfunk like this.
    01-11-20 08:29 AM
    First I have enclosed a family photo, on top Mom and Dad also called papa T-Rex. Below there children, followed by the adopted family.

Now the good, Battery is off the charts, 3 days heavy use including watching a full length movie still 42 percent left. Screen color is excellent and you have many adjustments to personalize. Internal memory is a real monster 150 GB.

Bad, while the phone is good and big the issue is the phone is good and big. It can become a pain talking on if you hold the phone. Since this is a stock version or Android. You really miss the manufacturer adjustments/software.

Ugly, single speaker no stereo but this is not the real issue. The back of the is not flat but the center protrudes and the side slant away. This renders the phones speakers dead. When the phone is on any soft surface the speaker is muffled to the point that you may not hear it. If you are using the phone as a speaker phone and put it down on a table with a table cloth, the speaker cannot be understood. This is a major design defect.

Lol @ the BlackBerry logo sticker on the KEY2's chin
    01-12-20 02:06 AM
    Lol @ the BlackBerry logo sticker on the KEY2's chin
    I thought you might like that !
    the_boon likes this.
    01-12-20 08:39 AM

Happy New Year from my family to yours. Photo taken by KeyOne
    Attached Thumbnails Titan Update the good bad and ugly-2029201907.jpg  
    01-12-20 09:13 AM