A firmware update installed itself on my Titan this morning. I read the associated announcement email only afterwards.

So far, it seems to have addressed my only complaints - but this is the longest text I've written with it so it's early.

Especially nice to have keyboard scrolling back. So sick of accidentally selecting links while scrolling with the touch screen.

Kika keyboard no longer seems to be messing with me. (Previously I had all auto correct options turned off but it was still being "helpful".)

Double-tap of the keyboard now triggers the backlight.

Other enhancements involving alt, shift and the programmable key.

Finally it is noted that Covid-19 has certainly caused delays, but Titan should ship again late March or early April.

Facebook is where the official forum lives, but I've taken an oath and cannot go there.😜
    ppeters914 and Mecca EL like this.
    03-10-20 11:06 AM
    And yet no security update. Stuck 6 months behind.
    03-10-20 11:09 AM
    A firmware update installed itself on my Titan this morning. I read the associated announcement email only afterwards.

So far, it seems to have addressed my only complaints - but this is the longest text I've written with it so it's early.

Especially nice to have keyboard scrolling back. So sick of accidentally selecting links while scrolling with the touch screen.

Kika keyboard no longer seems to be messing with me. (Previously I had all auto correct options turned off but it was still being "helpful".)

Double-tap of the keyboard now triggers the backlight.

Other enhancements involving alt, shift and the programmable key.

Finally it is noted that Covid-19 has certainly caused delays, but Titan should ship again late March or early April.

Facebook is where the official forum lives, but I've taken an oath and cannot go there.
    Nice to hear, I'm still waiting for my preorder to arrive...
    03-10-20 11:40 AM
    And yet no security update. Stuck 6 months behind.
    Well - in contrast to BlackBerry Mo/TCL, no misleading claims such as "best in class security updates" or the like were never made. And considering Bla1ze or conite or whoever once summarised the Titan-Project in these forums with "Kickstarter. The end." , the Titan has come quite a way. Not just has it been produced and shipped but has also already been updated twice.

Don't misunderstand me: I think that for now the KeyOne (let alone the KeyTwo) is the superior phone. Still, I don't entirely trust the Titan yet. But as more time passes by and the BlackBerry Key devices become more and more outdated, my trust for the Titan will eventually become higher in comparison to the Key devices.
    the_boon, Paulelmar18 and Luniz like this.
    03-10-20 04:31 PM
    Well - in contrast to BlackBerry Mo/TCL, no misleading claims such as "best in class security updates" or the like were never made. And considering Bla1ze or conite or whoever once summarised the Titan-Project in these forums with "Kickstarter. The end." , the Titan has come quite a way. Not just has it been produced and shipped but has also already been updated twice.
    ^ This
    03-11-20 12:31 PM