For backers only

Our lovely backers,

Some of you may already found that we just sent you a survey via email to collect your information! The entire process should only take a couple of minutes to complete.

The invitation will be sent directly to the email address linked to your Kickstarter account. Be sure to check your spam folder in case it was captured there!

It is important to submit the completed survey as quickly as possible in order for us to commence fulfillment.

There are two points you need to note:

1. If you paid Titan by "Pledge US$10 or more" reward, you need to switch to "$199 Pre-order ONLY" rewards you intended to have manually, which price should be the same as you paid.

2. If you paid Titan by "Pledge US$15 or more" reward, you need to switch to "$219 Pre-order ONLY" rewards you intended to have manually, which price should be the same as you paid.

3. If you would like to have an uCable as an add-on, please pledge it from the "Add-ons" section.

Please note, DO NOT choose if you didn't put down $10/$15 for reservation. We will double-check the list.

Also, Japan's Backers please fill in the address with Japanese, thanks! 日本人の支援者は日本語の郵送先を� �記入ください。

What if I don't see the email yet?
    Check your spam folder. If you use Gmail, sometimes your invite will go to your "Promotions" tab. If you still can't find it, search your inbox for "PledgeBox"
    If that doesn't work:
    1. Click - https://survey AT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    2. Click "Request New Invite"
    3. Enter your email address (the one you pledged with)
    4. Wait at least 10 minutes - then go to your email, open the invite, and click the giant button to confirm all your goodies
    There's something wrong with my pledge!
    That's not impossible. If you notice something is awry, you can send us a message directly to [email protected] and we'll look at it for you.
    What if I need to change my address?
    As long as your items have not been locked, you can always change your address. Just simply log back into [url]https://survey and make the appropriate change. However, if you change your country, additional shipping costs may apply.

If you have any problem with the survey, please feel free to ask us any questions!

Love,

Unihertz Team
    09-20-19 03:46 PM
    Ok then. That's a lot of words to say they have a survey.
    09-20-19 04:00 PM
    the survey basically confirms your order i guess. So if you dont complete they dont have your addy to send it to
    09-20-19 04:27 PM