Just grabbed these from Blackberry World group on Facebook. It gives a good size perspective.
    Attached Thumbnails Titan Photos-28416.jpg  
    katxeus and Luniz like this.
    12-24-19 03:38 PM
    Just grabbed these from Blackberry World group on Facebook. It gives a good size perspective.
    No this is a Titan LOL...

Titan Photos-titan.jpg
    BlackBerryKingdom likes this.
    12-24-19 04:26 PM
    If you compare it to the original passport than it is really a huge device. Thanks god that I didn't order it ;-)
    12-25-19 04:07 AM
    I'm surprised how big the Titan is. Maybe that's where the name comes from .
    12-25-19 02:36 PM
    How 'thin' is it compared to the Passport, I want the side view!
    12-26-19 05:34 AM
    How 'thin' is it compared to the Passport, I want the side view!
    16.7mm thick compared to 9.3mm.

Also, 303g compared to 196g.
    12-26-19 07:14 AM
    No, thanks. Although I appreciate the effort of the guys who launched the project, it is a step back for me, other users may find it useful for various reasons.
    12-26-19 07:19 AM
    other users may find it useful for various reasons.
    A non-EOL OS and an app store being a couple of reasons.
    Drg84 and Grungni like this.
    12-26-19 12:29 PM
    I use only one additional app on BB10. If this app breaks, that won't shatter my digital world and productivity, my requirements for a mobile phone are pretty basic. My comment mainly addressed the hardware dimensions which I don't find particularly appealing, although this seems to be a completely different niche product. Probably I am one of the people here who studied the potential issues and limitations well in advance prior to purchasing a BB Passport. I believe I would need a Key2 soon. For now the Passport does a fairly good job for me and delivers reliability and excellent battery performance I would expect from such device.
    12-26-19 12:39 PM
    Too bad the designers have rocks in their head and think people want to carry around a massive chunk of plastic. I appreciate the idea and really hope they can make a nice sleek version with Passport dimensions.
    12-26-19 12:42 PM
    I use only one additional app on BB10. If this app breaks, that won't shatter my digital world and productivity, my requirements for a mobile phone are pretty basic. My comment mainly addressed the hardware dimensions which I don't find particularly appealing, although this seems to be a completely different niche product. Probably I am one of the people here who studied the potential issues and limitations well in advance prior to purchasing a BB Passport. I believe I would need a Key2 soon. For now the Passport does a fairly good job for me and delivers reliability and excellent battery performance I would expect from such device.
    KEY² is $150 off at Go-Talk. As good a time as any.
    12-26-19 12:43 PM
    Too bad the designers have rocks in their head and think people want to carry around a massive chunk of plastic. I appreciate the idea and really hope they can make a nice sleek version with Passport dimensions.
    I think they went way overboard on the battery.

That said, the MediaTek SoCs aren't exactly known for their efficiency.
    12-26-19 12:44 PM
    #ThiccLife
    Radoslav Valkov and conite like this.
    12-26-19 12:51 PM
    #ThiccLife
    #303glife
    12-26-19 07:39 PM
    So ugly. Hard pass on this POS.
    12-26-19 09:04 PM
    If y'all exercise, it helps your cardio
    12-26-19 09:05 PM
    Whoa... thats a beefy device! Still excited to get mine regardless. Sometimes you need an X-Wing fighter and sometimes you need the Millennium Falcon!
    12-27-19 04:43 AM
    Wonder how the weight would play into long periods of typing. I know that I can type on my Passport for a very long time with no discomfort, so if this thing is that heavy I wonder what kind of strain one would experience. I say this cause they made this device for that purpose. I would still love to give this device a go. Looks like FUN!

Too bad they could not have built something into the Passport design, not sure what kind of licensing that would have required.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    12-27-19 05:13 AM
    Whoa... thats a beefy device! Still excited to get mine regardless. Sometimes you need an X-Wing fighter and sometimes you need the Millennium Falcon!
    LMAO - all I see is microaggression towards Star Trek fans. You really should be more inclusive. The way the USA loves and includes Canada as USA territories for instance....... ;-D I just couldn't resist all my Canadian friends. Hold on everyone, just lost a flipflop when I stepped on a poptop.
    12-27-19 09:27 AM
    So has the ship filled with Titans gotten to the US yet?

Or did the weight of those phones almost caused it to sink, forcing the ship crew to throw the Titans overboard?

(Not like being in water would kill them anyways!)
    12-27-19 10:04 AM
    So has the ship filled with Titans gotten to the US yet?

Or did the weight of those phones almost caused it to sink, forcing the ship crew to throw the Titans overboard?

(Not like being in water would kill them anyways!)
    Not that I know of. And no matter the waterproofing, the minute salt hits electronics they tend to die.
    12-27-19 08:40 PM
    I think they went way overboard on the battery.

That said, the MediaTek SoCs aren't exactly known for their efficiency.
    The newer processors seem a lot better than they used to be. And as for overkill on the battery, that's what's drawing some people, myself included, towards it.
    12-27-19 08:42 PM
    The newer processors seem a lot better than they used to be. And as for overkill on the battery, that's what's drawing some people, myself included, towards it.
    Ya, but almost 3/4" thick and 3/4 of a lb. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    12-27-19 09:07 PM
    I think there are great portable Bluetooth keyboards that weight less!

At a certain point, the inconvenience of a hideous mashup device like this with Spyware and horrendous ergonomics has to exceed the inconvenience of learning to work on a slab/VKB.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    saint300 likes this.
    12-27-19 10:37 PM
    I think there are great portable Bluetooth keyboards that weight less!

At a certain point, the inconvenience of a hideous mashup device like this with Spyware and horrendous ergonomics has to exceed the inconvenience of learning to work on a slab/VKB.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    If the bootloader is easily unlocked, there are non-google ROM's available to replace what it came with (however, it'll lack the keyboard features embedded in the original, unless they can be extracted, eg. individual APK's).

Or just deliberately disable all google services post-setup, and just use the browser and default mail client. Unsure if blackberry hub+ suite would work without google services enabled.

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    12-28-19 10:46 AM
37 12