Just a few things after a couple days of ownership. Don't take this as a full review, just observation.
    1) The keyboard is stiff. Seems to be getting better with use like every qwerty phone, but thats to be expected.
    2) The LTE is slower. Average DL speed at home is 80ish on my key2, 40 on the titan. However corona may be a factor.
    3) WiFi calling works out of the box! Volte works too! Shocking.
    4) The camera is mediocre. Not unusable but not great.
    5) Battery life is impressive. 2 Days with heavy use easily.
    6) Speaker placement is annoying. Rear firing speaker? Comeon guys its not 2010. We should be past this.
    7) Wireless charging works well but not perfect. The coil seems to be low on the phone.
    8) Heavy but not brick heavy. And in the hand it feels like my passport with its not otterbox on it.

I'll probably add more as the next week or 2 goes on. Other titan owners feel free to add. Anyone else, ask away.
    the_boon and neoberry99 like this.
    03-25-20 09:23 PM
    1) The keyboard is stiff. Seems to be getting better with use like every qwerty phone, but thats to be expected.

6) Speaker placement is annoying. Rear firing speaker? Comeon guys its not 2010. We should be past this.
    1) This is the main thing I hope they will improve on their next QWERTY device (which they're already working on!)

6)
    03-26-20 09:44 AM
    1) This is the main thing I hope they will improve on their next QWERTY device (which they're already working on!)

6)
    I saw that. They seem to have noticed that they keyboard was not exactly optimal. Good start
    03-26-20 11:48 AM
    More notes.
    1)the fingerprint reader works very well.
    2) as suspected the keyboard is improving
    3) a few apps have the same issue with the square screen as on the passport.
    4) signal seems to hold very well. the antennas are impressive.
    5) wireless charging works well on a vertical stand. flat stand still not great.
    thats it so far.
    Grungni, the_boon and Mecca EL like this.
    03-28-20 01:12 PM
    Thanks for the updated notes!

I pulled the trigger on one to play with for a little while. I still use my Classic as much as possible, but the iPhone Xs is my daily.

I was torn between a PPSE and the Titan but the Titan won in the end. Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    Grungni, the_boon and Drg84 like this.
    03-28-20 06:12 PM

I was torn between a PPSE and the Titan but the Titan won in the end.
    Probably a good choice in 2020 and beyond.
    You won't get the sleek design and amazing keyboard of the PPSE, but just about everything else will be better
    03-28-20 09:14 PM
    Probably a good choice in 2020 and beyond.
    You won't get the sleek design and amazing keyboard of the PPSE, but just about everything else will be better
    Thanks boon. I agree. I've had every PP and all the Key models and the PPSE and my Classic were my all time favorites!

I know my Classic is on borrowed time and everything is just too slow for my liking. The track pad and keyboard of the Classic is what keeps it in my pocket every day.

I'll be sure to post my thoughts if it ever shows up....

Posted via CB10
    03-28-20 10:22 PM
    Hi the_boon
    Did you pick keyboard 1 or 2 or 3 for Unihertz next qwerty phone.
    03-29-20 07:22 AM
    Hi the_boon
    Did you pick keyboard 1 or 2 or 3 for Unihertz next qwerty phone.
    They keep adding new layouts to the poll, but the keyboard 5 is my favorite out of all of them because it has the toolbelt with the physical button fingerprint sensor (like the Motion).

I would have to retrain my muscle memory with the alt, sym and shift buttons all the way up there, but I don't mind.
    Gtrxuone and Grungni like this.
    03-29-20 08:45 AM
    They keep adding new layouts to the poll, but the keyboard 5 is my favorite out of all of them because it has the toolbelt with the physical button fingerprint sensor (like the Motion).

I would have to retrain my muscle memory with the alt, sym and shift buttons all the way up there, but I don't mind.
    Keyboard 5 is my favourite too but it looks like Keyboard 2 has the most votes... Wish they would use their forums instead of Facebook as I don't use it and cannot vote...
    03-29-20 09:54 AM
    Keyboard 5 is my favourite too but it looks like Keyboard 2 has the most votes... Wish they would use their forums instead of Facebook as I don't use it and cannot vote...
    Yeah Facebook is kind of messy because anyone can just add a layout to the poll, it should be just the admins.
    Grungni likes this.
    03-29-20 07:17 PM
    Additional notes.
    Wireless charging takes a while. Ran the battery down to 15%, put it on a 7.5 watt Wireless charging pad for 8 hours, only got to 55 percent.
    Found a launcher that seems to work better than the OEM one. Lean Launcher. No ads and smooth.
    03-30-20 12:17 PM
    Additional notes.
    Wireless charging takes a while. Ran the battery down to 15%, put it on a 7.5 watt Wireless charging pad for 8 hours, only got to 55 percent.
    Found a launcher that seems to work better than the OEM one. Lean Launcher. No ads and smooth.
    I'm not surprised such a large battery takes forever to charge wirelessly.

They probably don't use the same charging coils as popular flagships.

Also, 7.5W isn't the fastest wireless charging.
    03-30-20 04:14 PM
    A little poem from the keyboard of my Titan:

Neither do I Snap nor 'gram
    Facebook's just a data scam
    I'll never be a Twitter twit
    And no, I will not 'Google it.'
    03-31-20 08:00 AM
    A little poem from the keyboard of my Titan:

Neither do I Snap nor 'gram
    Facebook's just a data scam
    I'll never be a Twitter twit
    And no, I will not 'Google it.'
    Ha ha ha... Put a smile on the face of this Titan owner... :-)
    03-31-20 08:06 AM

Oh I know, but its the charger I own. And agreed on the time. It does make sense
    04-01-20 03:50 AM
    BlackBerry apps received an update on my Titan this morning... :-)
    04-01-20 04:19 AM

Also have to remember it is almost like charging two Key2's in a row...
    04-01-20 04:20 AM
    Also have to remember it is almost like charging two Key2's in a row...
    Two LE's it seems
    Grungni likes this.
    04-01-20 07:38 AM
    Well, just got my Titan today! Still going thru the setup process, but so far so good. Don't want to hijack this thread so I'll post my thoughts later on....
    Grungni and the_boon like this.
    04-01-20 02:22 PM
    Well, just got my Titan today! Still going thru the setup process, but so far so good. Don't want to hijack this thread so I'll post my thoughts later on....
    Nice! Had mine for nearly two weeks and really pleased with it... Have installed all the Blackberry apps plus notable and Blackberry keyboard via Cobalt's manager app... Set up the red 'magic' key as the symbol key for Blackberry keyboard and it works really well...
    04-01-20 04:53 PM
    Nice! Had mine for nearly two weeks and really pleased with it... Have installed all the Blackberry apps plus notable and Blackberry keyboard via Cobalt's manager app... Set up the red 'magic' key as the symbol key for Blackberry keyboard and it works really well...
    Thanks for that. I'll look into the BB stuff later on tonight.
    04-01-20 05:41 PM
    Additional notes.
    Just use a charger with enough power than it charges with the same speed like with USB connection.
    04-02-20 02:02 AM
    Noticed that when using the default launcher sideways scrolling on the keyboard works well. However for some reason this does not work when using Blackberry launcher... :-( Found another launcher where side ways keyboard scrolling works 'Evie', can't understand why this doesn't work in all launchers... 'Evie' looks to be a good launcher so thought I'd share this...
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-02-20 08:53 AM
    Noticed that when using the default launcher sideways scrolling on the keyboard works well. However for some reason this does not work when using Blackberry launcher... :-( Found another launcher where side ways keyboard scrolling works 'Evie', can't understand why this doesn't work in all launchers... 'Evie' looks to be a good launcher so thought I'd share this...
    I have the BB Launcher installed and scrolling works for me in landscape mode (in most apps and browsers, I actually have 1 app I use a lot that won't rotate when i rotate the phone). Its my favorite thing about the phone: makes reading articles and stuff real easy with the kb on the right and using my right thumb to scroll.

But the home screens won't rotate when the phone is rotated but that was the same for the Key2.
    04-02-20 11:47 AM
159 123 ...