I just received my Titan, but the camera is blurry. I cannot see any foil over lens. Hardware problem? Anyone else facing this?!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-20 04:28 AM
    I posted on both facebook groups but I still haven't got any response...

Posted via CB10
    06-30-20 06:23 AM
    I posted on both facebook groups but I still haven't got any response...

Posted via CB10
    Camera is not the best... Is your picture quality similar to the attached picture? That is as good as you are going to get...Titan camera is blurry...-img_20200629_194951_5.jpeg
    Update I think Crackberry has compressed the image as the native photo on my Titan is better...
    06-30-20 06:27 AM
    Focus is completely off. I don't know what is the quality since it is completely blurry.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-20 06:44 AM
    I have posted picture I have taken, on unihertz titan fb page, both of them.

I think there is some hardware issue with the lens itself...

I am very dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-20 06:45 AM
    I have posted picture I have taken, on unihertz titan fb page, both of them.

I think there is some hardware issue with the lens itself...

I am very dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    I believe there was some immediate updates that owners installed upon receipt. Should be a great device according to so many...
    @Jenserm is probably the best Unihertz Titan resource here
    06-30-20 09:07 AM
    I restarted the phone, I updated fw, restarted a few more times, nothing helps.

I don't know what to do

Posted via CB10
    06-30-20 09:13 AM

I don't know what to do

Posted via CB10
    Have checked your picture of facebook, looks like a hardware issue, my camera has never been that bad...
    06-30-20 09:51 AM

I don't know what to do

Posted via CB10
    You contact them to return it and get a new one.... it can be frustrating, but all OEMs have QC issues that slip through the cracks.
    06-30-20 09:53 AM
    So, basicaly, I have spent 310 euros for a faulty device... and if I send the phone to me, who is going to pay for shipping costs? And who can guarant me that they will repair it or send a new one?
    I am so pissed off.

I tried Open camera, and its manual focus option. Nothing. Focus is completely dead.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-20 12:39 PM
    I cannot setup the phone and put my sim in it because I don't know if I will have to wipe it or do something else if this can even be solved...
    So, instead of enjoying my new phone, I am sitting very angry. And waiting for someone from unihertz to respond on fb. So far, none of them did.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-20 12:42 PM
    So, basicaly, I have spent 310 euros for a faulty device... and if I send the phone to me, who is going to pay for shipping costs? And who can guarant me that they will repair it or send a new one?
    I am so pissed off.

I tried Open camera, and its manual focus option. Nothing. Focus is completely dead.

Posted via CB10
    Contact them and find out what the terms of the warranty are, and how they handle returns/exchanges/repairs.

I'm not sure you'll get very far here.
    whatnow00 likes this.
    06-30-20 12:46 PM
    Ranting on a Blackberry forum will not get you anywhere. Message them on FB where they have a official presence or email the customer service and I think they will make it right for you.
    whatnow00 likes this.
    06-30-20 01:02 PM
    Just use the e-mail address: service(at)unihertz.com. If I had questions it took just some hours for an answer.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    06-30-20 01:27 PM
    Just use the e-mail address: service(at)unihertz.com. If I had questions it took just some hours for an answer.
    Better to post in the public forums, they’ve set up. That ensures the ability to bully for better customer service. It could be unnecessary but why risk it?
    06-30-20 01:57 PM
    I cannot setup the phone and put my sim in it because I don't know if I will have to wipe it or do something else if this can even be solved...
    So, instead of enjoying my new phone, I am sitting very angry. And waiting for someone from unihertz to respond on fb. So far, none of them did.

Posted via CB10
    Email service@unihertz.com
    06-30-20 02:00 PM
    I posted on both fb groups and sent an email. So far no response

Posted via CB10
    06-30-20 02:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Probably asleep over there?
    06-30-20 02:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Probably asleep over there?
    They are 12 hours ahead of EDT.
    06-30-20 03:06 PM
    Heck I bet most of them have real jobs as well.... give them a couple days to respond.
    06-30-20 03:25 PM
    And while they respond, I cannot use the phone, since I don't know if I will wiping it or sending it to them, which will be almost impossible mission, since they cannot ship to my country.
    They shipped it to my aunt in Germany and my friend brought it to me today. So it will require me to send it to my aunt, so she can ship it to them.
    My friend will be here for 3 weeks. Only after that I will be able to send it to my aunt and then ship to them. And when it arrive, who know when it will be back. And when will someone come here from Germany. That means I will be without the phone for months, probably.

I am insanely pissed off, since this was not a cheap phone for me...

Posted via CB10
    neoberry99 likes this.
    06-30-20 03:35 PM
    And while they respond, I cannot use the phone, since I don't know if I will wiping it or sending it to them, which will be almost impossible mission, since they cannot ship to my country.
    They shipped it to my aunt in Germany and my friend brought it to me today. So it will require me to send it to my aunt, so she can ship it to them.
    My friend will be here for 3 weeks. Only after that I will be able to send it to my aunt and then ship to them. And when it arrive, who know when it will be back. And when will someone come here from Germany. That means I will be without the phone for months, probably.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience especially as you've had quite a lot of trouble getting one... Hopefully they have some stock in Germany and can swap it for you quite quickly... You will have to get it back to your aunt though I guess... I can understand your frustration... Hope you can get a new working model soon...
    06-30-20 03:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    That is the downside of buying a kickstarter phone that doesn't even ship to your country. I don't think it's the right move.

Buy something that is locally supported.
    John Albert likes this.
    06-30-20 03:43 PM
    They want me to return to phone to get a new one or get a refund...

But I want the phone.........

Posted via CB10
    07-01-20 03:40 AM
    They want me to return to phone to get a new one or get a refund...

But I want the phone.........

Posted via CB10
    Well they are giving you either option.
    07-01-20 05:18 AM
43 12