I just bought one for 350 and within a couple of hours the price shot up to $750. Why would they do that when they're selling the same device for $339 on their website. I've noticed on eBay and Amazon other phones priced way above what you can buy them on their own platforms. Weird.
    06-12-20 08:42 AM
    Computer glitch would be my guess. If Unihertz were raising the price, they would have done it on all their sales platforms.

Now some of the other sellers on eBay and Amazon are 3rd party and they can charge whatever they want - as can Unihertz.
    06-12-20 09:06 AM
    I just bought one for 350 and within a couple of hours the price shot up to $750. Why would they do that when they're selling the same device for $339 on their website. I've noticed on eBay and Amazon other phones priced way above what you can buy them on their own platforms. Weird.
    The Nasdaq index of Keyboard devices!
    Last edited by Rico4you; 06-12-20 at 11:50 AM.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and moosbb like this.
    06-12-20 10:29 AM
    Might be volume isn't getting them the revenue they need - only sold 100 phone on eBay in how many months? They have seen the KEY2 prices inching up.... so why not a 120% jump?

Has to be a glitch.... expect they'll change it on eBay (and not all the other outlets).
    06-12-20 11:42 AM
    On main website the price is the same as before, 339,99 but on ebay it is 749. And now I see one second hand for 480 plus 70 dollars shipping. Wtf?!

I checked again, it says it is new: $482.41 + $71.33 Shipping

Posted via CB10
    06-12-20 12:21 PM
    i received email from Unihertz that says it's out of stock right now. They'll have more Titans in 2 weeks.
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-13-20 06:52 AM
    Your shocked....really. Same group of morons that will by a Key 2 for 1000 because it is red. A fool and his money is soon parted.
    zer0ten and The_Passporter like this.
    06-13-20 04:47 PM
    Your shocked....really. Same group of morons that will by a Key 2 for 1000 because it is red. A fool and his money is soon parted.
    Everyone is free to purchase what they want and or need. Then there are those that only dream they could spend $1000 on a device.
    06-13-20 04:52 PM
    Everyone is free to purchase what they want and or need. Then there are those that only dream they could spend $1000 on a device.
    Steinway is that guy, but he's not that guy...

$1,000 USD for a red Key2 especially now. It's not like the phone hasn't been available for a long time, almost forever.

That being said, it's a better deal that a $750 USD Titan at least
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-13-20 05:13 PM
    i received email from Unihertz that says it's out of stock right now. They'll have more Titans in 2 weeks.
    That's odd says there are 214 in stock on their website... They must have sold out all of the stock they had in LA I guess, I assume you are in the states and were trying to purchase one via Ebay? I keep checking the European store for the official sleeve case but not available yet... The price on their main website and European Ebay store remains unchanged... Correction cases now available, just got mine ordered... :-)
    Last edited by Grungni; 06-13-20 at 06:10 PM.
    06-13-20 05:55 PM
    Their eBay listing says they have more than 10 available....

Strange that you ordered it before the price change and you got a notification it's out of stock. I don't know how eBay works, can you have a listing for a back-ordered product?

Anyway the UK eBay listing has also gone up (had not on Friday when I checked) to £589.99, and the Euro eBay has it at EUR 639,99 - both also claim to have more than 10 available for shipments.

Aliexpress still has it for $339.99, but only shows 1 available in both US and Germany.... but 47 in China. The question is, will they bother to run off another batch?
    06-15-20 11:00 AM
    Their eBay listing says they have more than 10 available....

Strange that you ordered it before the price change and you got a notification it's out of stock. I don't know how eBay works, can you have a listing for a back-ordered product?

Anyway the UK eBay listing has also gone up (had not on Friday when I checked) to £589.99, and the Euro eBay has it at EUR 639,99 - both also claim to have more than 10 available for shipments.

Aliexpress still has it for $339.99, but only shows 1 available in both US and Germany.... but 47 in China. The question is, will they bother to run off another batch?
    Certainly strange, their main site has 208 in stock at $339.99...
    06-15-20 12:01 PM
    I believe the $750 is a place holder. I've noticed other sellers on eBay and Amazon doing the same thing. and it's not just with cellphones.
    06-17-20 01:27 AM
    now there's 2 other listings asking for $724 and $660 each. Wow, this is insane. And when i look at Unihertz eBay store it says that you should receive it within 7 days so i think their lying and trying to raise the prices.
    06-17-20 01:36 AM
    now there's 2 other listings asking for $724 and $660 each. Wow, this is insane. And when i look at Unihertz eBay store it says that you should receive it within 7 days so i think their lying and trying to raise the prices.
    You might be right... Their main site now shows 195 in stock still at $339... So if anyone is interested best to order from there...
    06-17-20 01:45 AM
    Anyone here seriously using the Titan as a main phone? being a BB fan for years I would like to try it. but I'm not paying some ******** amount for it.
    06-17-20 02:42 AM
    Anyone here seriously using the Titan as a main phone? being a BB fan for years I would like to try it. but I'm not paying some ******** amount for it.
    I am using it as my main phone... Order it from their main website... Stock in the States and Europe is exhausted at the moment... It's still $339 on Aliexpress too and will come from China...
    neoberry99 likes this.
    06-17-20 03:21 AM
    I'm using it as a business phone and no complaints here.
    06-18-20 10:10 AM
    I use it as my daily. once the keyboard breaks in its not bad at all. The processor seems quick enough and it survived a tumble down a flight of concrete stairs with only cosmetic damage. But unless you have larger hands, this isnt the phone for you
    Grungni and neoberry99 like this.
    06-23-20 11:26 AM
    Mine took a week to break in. The space bar was so stiff. It's gotten so much better and it's also been my daily too. I'm really enjoying it.
    I use it as my daily. once the keyboard breaks in its not bad at all. The processor seems quick enough and it survived a tumble down a flight of concrete stairs with only cosmetic damage. But unless you have larger hands, this isnt the phone for you
    neoberry99 likes this.
    06-24-20 08:10 PM
    Some say its not a flagship phone but other then the camera it sure feels like one. I have had no problems with performance and am loving it as a daily. I don't think I can switch to a glass slab now
    neoberry99 likes this.
    06-24-20 09:19 PM
    Camera and mono speaker. Otherwise I'm loving it so far. Of course the keyboard is no BlackBerry but it works for me.
    Some say its not a flagship phone but other then the camera it sure feels like one. I have had no problems with performance and am loving it as a daily. I don't think I can switch to a glass slab now
    neoberry99 likes this.
    06-25-20 10:29 AM
    and that fact that it records phone conversations without any additional software is a huge plus. It's the best work phone I've ever had.
    06-25-20 10:46 PM
    and that fact that it records phone conversations without any additional software is a huge plus. It's the best work phone I've ever had.
    Especially when it’s for multiple parties simultaneously, known and unknown ;-D
    neoberry99 and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    06-26-20 10:59 AM
    You mean like every other phone you could carry..............................BAM
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-07-20 09:48 AM
27 12