Dear Backers,

We are glad to announce the production was finished and we are starting to arrange the shipment now! The shipping will start at early next week!

Here are some pictures of the packaged Titan:

According to our plan, all the rewards will be shipped to different warehouses first, then it will dispatch to you from there. There will be US/EU/JP and Hong Kong warehouse which can cover backers from different areas. For backers from China, we will ship your reward from the local warehouse.

We totally understand your eagerness, but there will be no tracking number before the parcel arrived at the warehouses. So please don’t ask for tracking numbers now. We really appreciate your patience and understanding. Once the tracking info is available, we will update it in PledgeBox where you finished your survey and you can check it by yourself.

Again, for those whose backer number is still in the list, please contact ks-service@unihertz.com ASAP. We need to confirm your shipping information before we can ship the reward to you.

Please check the previous Update# for detail of the list.

And we just finished the user manual for Titan(English version) and you can find it here:

User manual : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tm-...NVRkjE2eB/view

Hope it can help you learn more about Titan before you hold it in your hands.

We’d appreciate it if you can share your opinion with us in Titan group.

Stay tuned!
    Attached Thumbnails Titan 16 update-1.jpg   Titan 16 update-2.jpg  
    Last edited by SteinwayTransitCorp; 12-12-19 at 09:33 AM.
    12-12-19 09:21 AM
    Be nice if they'd still give some kinda timeline on shipping to the distribution warehouses. Big difference in a slow boat from China and express air freight.
    12-12-19 09:58 AM
    Well, it ain't no OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition type of packaging, but I guess it's what's inside that counts lol
    12-12-19 10:02 AM
    Minimum boat time is 30 days I believe typical so add week or two and you’re at 4-6 week approximately.

January sometime would be even with best timing.
    12-12-19 10:02 AM
    Minimum boat time is 30 days I believe typical so add week or two and you’re at 4-6 week approximately.

Word is via air freight. We will see.
    12-12-19 12:35 PM
    This phone is looking super cool. Hope it will be available in market for the purchase soon.

Classic is magic!
    12-12-19 01:19 PM
    The thought of having full android experience on a Passport like device is making me mad and I can't really wait for this.

Classic is magic!
    12-12-19 01:21 PM
    This phone is looking super cool. Hope it will be available in market for the purchase soon.

Classic is magic!
    You aren't going to see in market sales.... It's a kickstarter - if you want one you had better order it now. Check out the bands it works with and see if it will work in your market.

Who knows how many "extras" they had manufactured, or if their will be a second batch....

Pre-orders have been very weak - at least in my view. With just over 3,000. There might be a lot of folks waiting to see some reviews....
    12-12-19 02:07 PM
    You aren't going to see in market sales.... It's a kickstarter - if you want one you had better order it now. Check out the bands it works with and see if it will work in your market.

Who knows how many "extras" they had manufactured, or if their will be a second batch....

Pre-orders have been very weak - at least in my view. With just over 3,000. There might be a lot of folks waiting to see some reviews....
    I think the first run is sold out.
    12-12-19 07:20 PM

Wish it will be a successful product. Then, they will produce more units and release them into the market.
    12-13-19 02:27 AM
    Wish it will be a successful product. Then, they will produce more units and release them into the market.
    The Titan will be available to purchase worldwide early 2020 they confirmed it multiple times.
    shadowcalling likes this.
    12-13-19 04:59 AM
    The Titan will be available to purchase worldwide early 2020 they confirmed it multiple times.
    Excellent news! Thanks for the update.

Classic is magic!
    12-13-19 05:01 AM

Really man, I don't think that it will take that long.
    They would have probably mentioned January if they'd choose that route.
    Maybe you US guys block chinese products, but we don't have that problem here in Europe.
    12-13-19 05:01 AM
    Excellent news! Thanks for the update.

Classic is magic!
    You're welcome bro. They stated multiple times that vendor as Amazon will get them beginning 2020.
    And to make you waiting, you will surely have feedbacks from us kickstarters to make sure you still wants that beast !
    12-13-19 05:04 AM
    Really man, I don't think that it will take that long.
    They would have probably mentioned January if they'd choose that route.
    Maybe you US guys block chinese products, but we don't have that problem here in Europe.
    It depends on how something is shipped. That’s nothing to do with USA or any other country
    12-13-19 05:55 AM
    So if they are shipping approx 2000 phones to the US for further distribution they will require approx 55 cartons each weighing approx 36 lbs
    and taking up about 180 cubic feet/5 cubic meters in total. Just my best guess....
    12-14-19 08:27 PM
    So if they are shipping approx 2000 phones to the US for further distribution they will require approx 55 cartons each weighing approx 36 lbs
    and taking up about 180 cubic feet/5 cubic meters in total. Just my best guess....
    So for whatever reason, the phones enter NA via Port of Vancouver and placed on railcar. How much effort would it take for @yamahammer and @misterabrasive back in the day to arrange for only 54 cartons to arrive in the final distribution point? NAFTA baby!!!! in best Dickk Vitale imitation.
    yamahammer likes this.
    12-14-19 09:13 PM
    Actually, no effort for me. I could move them all the way with only one hand. Seriously though I'm sure that they are already packed in a container with enough other product going to the same general destination. This stuff is figured right at the origin point and sent to a distribution center to be unloaded and then trucked to the final consignee. Once the container is on the train it is grouped with other containers going to the same area.
    So for whatever reason, the phones enter NA via Port of Vancouver and placed on railcar. How much effort would it take for @yamahammer and @misterabrasive back in the day to arrange for only 54 cartons to arrive in the final distribution point? NAFTA baby!!!! in best Dickk Vitale imitation.
    12-14-19 09:56 PM
    Actually, no effort for me. I could move them all the way with only one hand. Seriously though I'm sure that they are already packed in a container with enough other product going to the same general destination. This stuff is figured right at the origin point and sent to a distribution center to be unloaded and then trucked to the final consignee. Once the container is on the train it is grouped with other containers going to the same area.
    If that were the case you'd be looking at the new year before arrival at the port! It takes 15-20 days for a ship to travel from China to Oakland depending on how many knots they're travelling at. It is a shorter trip to Vancouver or Prince Rupert but then you're still looking at least another 4 days to get to destination.

They wouldn't dare move such precious cargo that way ;-).
    12-14-19 11:37 PM
    Last carton fell of the back...
    12-14-19 11:43 PM
    Last carton fell of the back...
    As you can see the drone is getting ready to make one delivery at a time. The phones are lined up ready to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Titan 16 update-watertest-airship-house.jpg  
    12-18-19 04:06 PM
    First, they originally stated it will ship with screen protector included. Is that correct?

I asked for the special charge cable with charge indicator. I have no confirmation about that.

So these things stop in Canada... will they be infused with some hack or Spyware as a consequence?

Is BlackBerry involved in that as official Unihertz Spyware provider?

Life is full of suspense... if Trump is removed, POTUS Pence and guess what then?? … VPOTUS Pelosi, a match made in heaven !!
    12-20-19 10:54 AM