If you are carrying around a droid for personal use and a blackberry for your work email (which I am still debating about doing, for the third time) here is a tip to get all of your work appointments pushed to your droid (via gmail).

On your blackberry, install the googlesync software client. Sign in to your account and set it to snyc contacts and calandar. Now, everytime a new appointment is pushed to your Exchange work calandar it will automatically show up on your gmail account and then your droid. Same thing will happen for contacts.
    02-17-10 07:20 AM
    If you are carrying around a droid for personal use and a blackberry for your work email (which I am still debating about doing, for the third time) here is a tip to get all of your work appointments pushed to your droid (via gmail).

On your blackberry, install the googlesync software client. Sign in to your account and set it to snyc contacts and calandar. Now, everytime a new appointment is pushed to your Exchange work calandar it will automatically show up on your gmail account and then your droid. Same thing will happen for contacts.
    Good tip ... I always used google sync when I had blackberry.
    02-18-10 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD