Okay so we know that TMO has little to no support for the N1 we know that Google is supporting via email. My question is will Big Red take a look at this and decide to tell Google we want to bring the phone in house support it in house and sell it in house? I mean the fight Between VZW and AT&T for market share is pretty heated right now and VZW does not want to blow it with this phone.

Thoughts?????
    01-14-10 03:24 PM
    No they will not. Number 1. Google won't allow it and Number 2 their flagship is the Moto Droid.

N1 will be just another Android device in their line-up.
    01-14-10 04:23 PM
    We can assume that Verizon will do that, but who knows what may or may not happen when it is released on Verizon's network.

Google is pretty big and they can probably say no to Verizon if Verizon refuses to do as Google wants it to be done.

Who knows, maybe Google will get its own support by the time Nexus One is released on Verizon's network.
    01-14-10 05:15 PM
    I wonder sometimes if these big businesses actually test their products or do any focus groups.
    01-14-10 05:19 PM
    I wonder sometimes if these big businesses actually test their products or do any focus groups.
    They just give them out to their employees for testing, like Google did with Nexus One.
    01-14-10 05:20 PM
    Yeah I know that. I just mean how do you release a phone which one of the wallpapers does not work and the touch keys require you to press above the button.
    01-14-10 05:31 PM
    A lot of people don't use stores at all. My wife's Droid last month was the first time I'd used a store in over 3 years for either my wife or me, and we've had 4 phones between us during that time. I get way better deals online many times than i can get in a company store, and the phone comes in the mail fast, I know what to do with it when it arrives. I've never had to return one but that's usually no biggie either. I've mainly gone to stores to kick the tires.
    01-14-10 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD