Android did a great job with the update. I use sms popup and I'm sooooo happy wen I hit reply I do not have to unlock my phon e like before, now it just goes straight to the msg.

A++++ with this update can't wait to see whatthey can fix on the next update.
    12-10-09 01:27 PM
    Has anyone confirmed if this leaked update people are downloading is the EXACT update that Verizon will be pushing?
    12-10-09 02:04 PM
    How is the typing with the new update? It is extra sensitive currently. Is there a way to change the settings of either how fast you type or how sensitive your touch screen is?
    12-10-09 02:08 PM
    I just tried the camera. in my opinion it is Faster and images maybe even sharper. Seems like the shutter speed is faster and it is better at taking pictures without a tripod setup lol.

Although when i did load camera for the first time to test this it did instantly Force Close....
    12-10-09 03:00 PM
    How is the typing with the new update? It is extra sensitive currently. Is there a way to change the settings of either how fast you type or how sensitive your touch screen is?

I once saw something about calibrating the keyboard and it making a big difference, but i was never able to find that option or anything like it. maybe someone else knows or that post i read was bogus?
    12-10-09 03:04 PM
    In 2.0.0, when scrolling in browser, it turns off anti-aliasing and pixel averaging. When you are done scrolling, the anti aliasing and pixel averaging kicks back in, making the page look better. Now, in 2.0.1, you notice that it's ALWAYS anti aliasing and averaging even when scrolling, which is taking serious processor power and causing lag.
    12-10-09 04:09 PM
    I found the typing greatly improved. Much easier to type on the virtual keyboard and snappy pop up letters too.

This wasn't on the list of things that was addressed but I'm positive they did something to make the keyboard more responsive and less sensitive.
    12-10-09 06:14 PM
    Has anyone confirmed if this leaked update people are downloading is the EXACT update that Verizon will be pushing?
    Didn't you gtet the msg on your phone that new software was available? That's how vi got mine no downloading from the web for me.
    12-10-09 08:18 PM
    Did you try deleting and readding the widgets on the Home replacement first. It works for the Gallery shortcut problem following the update, maybe it would work for your widget problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

thanks it worked i had to reinstall everything
    12-10-09 09:04 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD