Let me re-phrase that and say it happens to all Android phones that are GSM. All tmobile mytouch lag. The g1 was descent. Some android phones open up apps in the back even when you close it and that's what makes it lag.
    07-31-10 12:01 AM
    Let me re-phrase that and say it happens to all Android phones that are GSM. All tmobile mytouch lag. The g1 was descent. Some android phones open up apps in the back even when you close it and that's what makes it lag.
    you need to research bud...you are so misinformed
    07-31-10 12:04 AM
    I MISS BLACKBERRY!
    I went Droid but I miss BB so much.
    07-31-10 12:11 AM
    Messed around with both an X and Incredible yesterday and both very nice phones. I had a couple older Andriods in a mytocuch3g and a Cliq and didn't care for either one as they lagged quite a bit and the mytouch virtual keyboard sucks! I also can't seem to figure swype out too well or it is just because my fingers are to fat....

With these new Andriods, didn't notice any lag, were really fast (browsing was on wifi) and the UI is plain sick! Also the virtual keyboards are much, much easier to type on...which is main reason I went back to berryland and the 9700....and yeah I know the Cliq had a physical keyboard, which also pails in comparison to the 9700....big time!

Things I didn't like....no UMA option still, but might be in the works and absolutely need UMA at home as no one gets service at our house, don't care who your carrier is, so a must...how wife still deals without it is beyond me lol!

Also the X as sexy as it looks is HUGE! I have big hands and made me feel like I had child like hands...while it is light, it is just to big IMO....seems the Incredible would suite me more.

All I know is I have time and I am sure more Andriods will be coming out, but really hoping the 9800 surprises me, if not might be coming back to Andriod and Andriod left a bad impression on me till yesterday..nice to have options....minus this dam contract, haha!.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BoldtotheMax; 08-01-10 at 10:17 AM.
    08-01-10 10:14 AM
    The Eris launched Nov 5th 2009? Is it 2 years already? Any way, it is the weak brother, but you are right, when people drop facts for their opinions..it is entertaining to read!
    Yes the Eris launched in Nov 2009, but it is using the same hardware as the European Hero, which launched much earlier in the year. So it is almost 2 years old. Think about it. The Hero was the most known Android device after the G1.
    08-01-10 11:24 AM
    Sync your contacts.via google

m.google.com/sync

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is the biggest fear that I have and what is holding me back. Maybe I am being paranoid but let me explain. I own a micro business. Our contacts and calendars are kept locally on our own installations of Outlook (we are not using exchange). I am leery of putting my contacts out in the cloud. What I would like to do is be able to sync my outlook contacts and calendar directly with my phone and not have to use google contacts or calendar. Is there anyway around this requirement?
    08-01-10 09:54 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD