Hey Guys!

I'm after some help

I am able to upgrade now and im thinking about jumping ship to Android. I currently have a Blackberry Storm2, i absolutely love the S2 but unfortunately the OS is so far behind everything else on the market. A while back i did have a HTC magic but i hated it as there was so much missing from it. I Have a few questions about the Desire if someone wouldn't mind trying to answer (most are biased from using the magic)

1) Do you get push email (gmail account i have)

2) are you able to bluetooth pictures etc between phones?

3) are there any niggles about the phone or anything missing from it as in features?

4) Are you able to change ringtone/SMS/MMS/Email/Cnectd/Messenger tones to any MP3 you want?

Is there are previous Storm2 or other blackberry users which have jumped to the Desire? If so do you miss anything?

Thanks
    05-30-10 12:04 PM
    1- Yes, most get it instantaneously... for me, it's improved without wifi on, but still 2nd to my iPhone & BlackBerry.

2- Yes.

3- Until you get the 2.2 update for the Desire... being able to copy and paste a single word or line vs. the entire email/paragraph without needing to do a workaround (hitting reply to copy editable text)

4- Yes... very customizable.
    05-30-10 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD