I have had a lot of trouble with my blackberry and am stuck with it now, Past the 30 day return policy. I want the moment. What do you moment owners have to say about them? Are they sturdy? I work as an electrician and even with the case my phone continually gets roughed up. So the slider part is the only thing I am worried about. thanks for any input.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 04:59 PM
    03-20-10 05:07 PM
    Definitely wait for the Nexus One.

03-20-10 05:12 PM
    For sprint? I am on sprint, at least for the next 2 yrs. When is the nexus one coming out?

03-20-10 06:38 PM
    For sprint? I am on sprint, at least for the next 2 yrs. When is the nexus one coming out?

"Soon".

Did you read the press release someone gave you a few posts up? From the article: Nexus One from Google Coming to Sprint; Availability Date Announced Soon
    03-20-10 06:43 PM
    Why would you get a Nexus One? You said that you are rough with phones. I just read an article that indicated that you can't out the Nexus one Ib your pocket or the screen will crack. I think that you should stick with your BlackBerry.

03-20-10 07:04 PM
    My blackberry keeps glitching. I am not gonna keep a phone that has the same glitch over and over. If not for that I would keep the phone. Is there a better blackberry for sprint right now I can try? And don't even say the tour. Wifi is a must for me now. I like the fast cpu and the 256mb for memory, the Samsung moment has to offer. By looking at it in the store I think it feels pretty sturdy. Ahhhh decisions decisions.

03-20-10 08:47 PM
    Well fron a crackberrysaurus I must tell you working with the moment has been great since day one! I keep my friends with berries up to date and I make sure they get the latest and greatest! Since blackberry phones haven't really made their way to sprint for a touch screen yet I'm dissapointed but the moment is on the money! I'm rooted and my battery lasts me all day with multitasking and things! Always here for support either way though. [email protected] I also believe that you might need your berry either updated or the firmware re installed. Sometimes glitches come from that angle when they are repeatative. Could be the phone! Since you're with sprint you might wanna go for a repair shop check up?! The n1 might be what you want too if you like its specs! Like all phones I reccomend doing a good search for protection at any cost to save your sanity! The moment is durable to 3 to 4 drops but I have it in a protective case too! Drop anyphone without one unless its a nextel brick. it might get chipped. g'luck

03-21-10 01:27 AM
    Don't do it. Stick with the 8330. After switching to the moment in nov 09 I am on my 3rd. Battery life is horrible and the build quality is too. Despite a software upgrade my screen freezes the keyboard is awful and it keeps entering airplane mode. I miss my 8330 big time.

03-21-10 02:40 PM
    Don't do it. Stick with the 8330. After switching to the moment in nov 09 I am on my 3rd. Battery life is horrible and the build quality is too. Despite a software upgrade my screen freezes the keyboard is awful and it keeps entering airplane mode. I miss my 8330 big time.

I sometimes miss my 8330 too. Buy I think the OP has an 8530. It sounds like he has already made up his mind about the Moment. It seems luke a great device and there is supposed to be an update coming in the next few weeks to make it even better.

03-21-10 10:20 PM
    the moment is a awsome device. its pretty sturdy. i recommend a silicone case on the moment and a screen protector which is what i have. it bounces when its dropped!... the silicone case i have actually makes the slider part even studier. the phone itself is great just root it and own it .. i recommend it and the community itself is great so pm me or the other guy for help /recommendations
    03-22-10 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD