Maybe placebo, but I'm more accurate

I like it for text selection, too

Sent via my Gingerbread Deck powered Incredible
    08-28-11 03:48 PM
    Is the Gingerbread keyboard much different than Froyo?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think so...
    08-28-11 05:03 PM
    When a person tries something new it is going to be strange at first. I didn't have problems moving from BB to Android. Being technical and liking wireless helps. I also sold wireless. It was a smooth crossover for me. I think once a new person becomes more acquainte, he/she would like it. I was used to driving a 5 speed, then changed to an automatic. I kept wanting to use the clutch........that was tougher on me than Android LOL Keep an open mind when switching over. The browsing is wonderful and being able to customize to make the phone your own is tops !
    lssanjose and cinnamin like this.
    09-17-11 09:57 PM
    When a person tries something new it is going to be strange at first. I didn't have problems moving from BB to Android. Being technical and liking wireless helps. I also sold wireless. It was a smooth crossover for me. I think once a new person becomes more acquainte, he/she would like it. I was used to driving a 5 speed, then changed to an automatic. I kept wanting to use the clutch........that was tougher on me than Android LOL Keep an open mind when switching over. The browsing is wonderful and being able to customize to make the phone your own is tops !
    Hehehe I learned to drive on a standard, drove it for 7 years, and it took a couple years to get accustomed to automatic .

I had been using the Sidekick platform for a couple years before switching to BB. I had a really rough time with the switch. I didn't understand why I had to download 3rd party apps to gain functionality that came out of the box on Sidekicks. But I got used to the new OS fairly quickly. Then when I decided to go with Android I was amazed at what it did out of the box. Also I noticed I had gotten some Sidekick functionality back, such as notification pop ups in the taskbar.

For me, the change from BB to Android was easier than the change from Sidekick to BB. Maybe that's just how I'm wired. One common mistake I see BB users make when switching to Android is that they don't utilize the long press. They tap a menu, don't see the option they're looking for, and hit up the forums gloating about how superior BB is in a certain aspect, when really it was just user error.
    lssanjose likes this.
    09-18-11 08:05 AM
    Easy to say, but very hard to do for many people. But, that's the best advice anyone can give about testing driving a new anything.
    09-18-11 10:01 AM
    I have a BB torch not really happy with, what's a good android phone with a qwerty can't use a touchscreen by itself as I have OA in my hands. Had an iphone and found that very hard to type with. Any suggestions for phone are welcome. Thanks

09-28-11 10:39 AM
    Depending on your carrier, there are a bunch of sliders and/or candybar options.
    09-28-11 11:07 AM
    I have a BB torch not really happy with, what's a good android phone with a qwerty can't use a touchscreen by itself as I have OA in my hands. Had an iphone and found that very hard to type with. Any suggestions for phone are welcome. Thanks

Based on what I see, I'd suggest taking a look at the Motorola Milestone 3 (if it's available)
    09-28-11 01:35 PM
    I went from BlackBerry Torch to HTC Desire Z. Few little annoyances (like the different keyboard layout and the long press not doing a capital) but it is extremely worth it.
    Chrisy and K Bear like this.
    09-28-11 02:21 PM
    Thanks Issanjose, I'll see if vodafone has it.

09-28-11 07:30 PM
    I checked for the Motorola Milestone 3, don't have it on Vodafone Australia. I did get the HTC Desire Z instead, it seems like one of the best android phones..Yes there is good and bad in every phone but what phone is perfect thou.
    lssanjose likes this.
    09-28-11 11:55 PM
    I checked for the Motorola Milestone 3, don't have it on Vodafone Australia. I did get the HTC Desire Z instead, it seems like one of the best android phones..Yes there is good and bad in every phone but what phone is perfect thou.
    Even among the same models, too

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    09-29-11 01:51 AM
    Play with the devices at the store if you can.. different phones have different presentations of Android. Find what you can live with best, unless you root your phone anyways.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    I had a Storm2 for...forEVER. UGH!

I got a Bionic on release day (Sept 8th). Life is good.

there are so many apps for androids, and my Bionic is so BLAZINGLY fast (both in operation, and in data connectivity) it's insane. I get 20+Mbs speeds. Large web pages come up in a couple of seconds, just like on my home PC using Comcast cable.

I don't miss my Storm, or even BBM. I use Google Talk to chat. The various video chatting apps are awesome--doing video calls is just TOO COOL!!! Neftlix works smooth-as-silk and video quality is OUTSTANDING.
    09-29-11 09:42 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD