Is there a official (made by MS) Win Live Messenger client for Android?
    11-01-10 11:16 PM
    Somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but i think MS haven't developed Win Live Msn for Android, but you can use other alternatives that are really good like Meebo.
    That what i use in my android device and works perfectly
    11-02-10 02:56 AM
    I think that once the support comes for this LiveProfile — Stay Connected — BlackBerry Messenger Alternative that it will spread quickly. It was just release a little over a week ago and i really like it. I works and looks like BBM and you also get a pin number to give out. No email addresses, no actual phone numbers. It stays connected when you turn your phone on. You just have to check that option.
    11-02-10 09:38 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the application "MSN Droid" made by Microsoft? It says the creator is MSN so I'd assume it is.
    11-03-10 01:01 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the application "MSN Droid" made by Microsoft? It says the creator is MSN so I'd assume it is.
    No that's not made by MS.
    11-03-10 06:49 PM
    Sorry if repost, but I did not wanted to open a new thread to post this info.
    Here's what happened to me, i had to buy an Macbook charger because mine was malfunctioning and as i did not want to buy it new, i need it to know if the price that the second hand seller was asking was a good price or not.
    So i found this site that has prices that the people are asking for second hand MB charger and after checking some prices i realized that the price i was being asked turned out to be a good deal.

PriceyOrNot.com

I just want to share this place with you, it can be helpful if you are going to buy something and you don't know if the price is good or not.
    11-12-10 09:43 AM
    There is one, made specifically in Chinese by MS (don't know why) but when you load it into an english phone, it's all english..But it really sucks, surprisingly. Like it's very..basic. Facebook for BlackBerry 1.4 kind of basic. The BB MSN is actually better than Android. (the one time)

Anyways, so far the best alternatives I've found are MSN Droid (not the best) and MSN Talk. (best)
    Cyrilmak likes this.
    11-16-10 08:25 AM
    There is one, made specifically in Chinese by MS (don't know why) but when you load it into an english phone, it's all english..But it really sucks, surprisingly. Like it's very..basic. Facebook for BlackBerry 1.4 kind of basic. The BB MSN is actually better than Android. (the one time)

Anyways, so far the best alternatives I've found are MSN Droid (not the best) and MSN Talk. (best)
    Thanks for the info. I ended up getting the Trillian Beta and have not looked back. I tried Beejive but it sucked just like it sucked on my BB. I will gladly pay for Trillian once it gets out of beta.
    lssanjose likes this.
    11-17-10 01:35 PM
    I'll give trillian a look, myself. I used to use trillian on my desktop, but moved on to pidgin. I used Beejive on my BB - pretty underwhelming, and felt ripped after knowing I couldn't carry over the more expensive license I paid for.
    11-17-10 01:51 PM
    I totally forgot about Trillian. It is better than MSN Talk, now that I think about it. I was thinking purely replacement applications, not the all in one. Glad you found a suitable replacement, though.
    11-17-10 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD