Is there a good Mobile Navigator for the Android app like the TOMTOM GPS

I download the NAVIGON MobileNavigator and it suck bad...40 bucks down the drain
    05-13-11 09:10 AM
    Google Navigator is not bad - plus it's free. It integrates with Google Maps, as well as voice search, and a few other applications. The voice is a little robotic, but for a free navigation app, it is pretty good.

I also use TeleNav, which is provided by my carrier. It actually works better than Google's app, but depending on your carrier, they may charge extra for it.
    05-13-11 09:25 AM
    I've never had an issue with Google Navigator.
    05-13-11 09:27 AM
    I've never had a problem with Google Maps Navigation, and I use it frequently.
    05-13-11 09:54 AM
    +1 for the built in Google navigator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 11:43 AM
    Google Navigator. You cannot beat it for the price. Doesn't hurt that it integrates with many apps either.
    05-13-11 12:25 PM
    Google Navigator is not bad - plus it's free. It integrates with Google Maps, as well as voice search, and a few other applications. The voice is a little robotic, but for a free navigation app, it is pretty good.

I also use TeleNav, which is provided by my carrier. It actually works better than Google's app, but depending on your carrier, they may charge extra for it.
    Sorry but I used TeleNav the full ver and all it did was get me lost..kept changing it's mind where to go to next
    05-13-11 12:43 PM
    is it called A Google Map Navigation Book cause that is the only one I found in the Market
    05-13-11 12:47 PM
    is it called A Google Map Navigation Book cause that is the only one I found in the Market
    It's called Google Maps.
    05-13-11 12:56 PM
    It's called Google Maps.
    thanks for the help
    05-13-11 01:01 PM
    I love the Google navigation It is awesome. And the best part is it is free.
    When I had Blackberry I was paid for Verizon's navigation and I now have just as good and free. Too bad you had bad luck and spent 40 bucks for nothing. Download the Google Maps and you will be happy Voice turn by turn and it has never let me down
    05-13-11 01:35 PM
    +1 for Google Maps
    05-13-11 01:40 PM
    I am another who uses TeleNav, but I am also a fan of Google navigation.
    05-13-11 01:46 PM
    I am another who uses TeleNav, but I am also a fan of Google navigation.
    Funny how I use TeleNav, to get to my wife job which is 3 blocks away and it wanted to take me through other town to get there
    05-13-11 01:50 PM
    Funny how I use TeleNav, to get to my wife job which is 3 blocks away and it wanted to take me through other town to get there
    Yesterday, TeleNav didn't even find an address I was looking for. Google Maps found it easily.

I still prefer TeleNav for the customization options, the online sync ability and the tri-optional routing.
    05-13-11 02:15 PM
    has anyone mentioned the google navigation that is built in
    05-13-11 03:36 PM
    I don't know anyone with an android phone that doesn't use google navigation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD