For the droid? Like the BB Bedside Mode for the 8900? Tell me there is...
    12-29-09 07:25 PM
    Yes, you can even run Dockrunner app to get the Droid into the same mode as the multimedia dock. Pressing the icon that looks like a lightbulb at the bottom will put the display into a dim night mode.
    12-29-09 07:29 PM
    So I need a charging dock and that Dockrunner app installed to do this deal?
    12-29-09 08:26 PM
    No, downloading dockrunner allows you to put your Droid into the same mode as it would be in if it were docked in the multimedia dock. So, no dock necessary.
    12-29-09 08:40 PM
    I haven't slept without my Droid in its dock in bedside mode since I got it. Definitely an awesome feature. Provides the weather, and a nice dim clock easily visible at night. What's even cooler is that the buttons on the side double as an alarm snooze or dismiss button while it's in the cradle.
    12-29-09 09:21 PM
    I haven't slept without my Droid in its dock in bedside mode since I got it. Definitely an awesome feature. Provides the weather, and a nice dim clock easily visible at night. What's even cooler is that the buttons on the side double as an alarm snooze or dismiss button while it's in the cradle.
    So you bought a dock and installed an app (which one, Dockrunner?) to do this?
    12-29-09 09:40 PM
    I use the app "bedside". I think it was .99, maybe $1.99. Great app. It makes it as functional as my storm was.
    12-29-09 09:49 PM
    So you bought a dock and installed an app (which one, Dockrunner?) to do this?
    The multimedia dock cradle thing (sold separately) puts your droid in a nice little bedside mode interface. with the app dock runner, it lets your droid use this mode with out havin to buy the $30 multimedia dock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 11:25 PM
    Dim? This thing lights up the entire bedroom on DIM mode. The bright will light up the neighborhood damn near. There needs to be some adjustment to this because I have the dock and even on the dim mode it's still bright as day in the bedroom. We like to keep it pretty dark so they need some adjustment to the dim mode as I can't be the only person who thinks the dim is still bright as crap in the middle of the night.
    12-30-09 12:50 AM
    Is your bedroom the size of a closet?

I find the dim mode no brighter than a typical alarm clock at night.
    12-30-09 01:15 AM
    Is your bedroom the size of a closet?

I find the dim mode no brighter than a typical alarm clock at night.
    No it's a good size room and it's way brighter than an alarm clock because we have one of those too.
    12-30-09 01:26 AM
    The multimedia dock cradle thing (sold separately) puts your droid in a nice little bedside mode interface. with the app dock runner, it lets your droid use this mode with out havin to buy the $30 multimedia dock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just to clear up my confusion, are you saying that if I purchase the $30 multimedia dock cradle charger then upon using it the Droid will be put into a bedside mode (like my 8900) at night (hopefully not blink with incoming emails but will ring if called). But if I don't want to buy the cradle I can get the app Dockrunner and the phone will act like bedside mode (but not charge of course, unless I use the USB charger). That right?
    12-30-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD