on my storm I have PicID. The BEST thing about this app is the ability to send a caller directly to VM or simply hang up on them. This is VERY useful when my ex wife calls to ***** about this that or the other.

so.... is there an app for that? If so I think I'm sold on the Droid.

If not..... I'm still pretty damn sure I'm sold
    11-12-09 03:21 PM
    on my storm I have PicID. The BEST thing about this app is the ability to send a caller directly to VM or simply hang up on them. This is VERY useful when my ex wife calls to ***** about this that or the other.

so.... is there an app for that? If so I think I'm sold on the Droid.

If not..... I'm still pretty damn sure I'm sold
    yes there is a map and a app for that, the app is google voice. and the map you already know, you are actually on it. LOL!
    11-12-09 03:32 PM
    On android go to your contact, hit the menu key-options and you have the option to send directly to voicemail. You don't need an app for that
    11-12-09 03:37 PM
    Or do it one better:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=32Q-0Xqz

Completely block the numbers from calling you. The caller will hear a message saying something along the lines of "The Verizon Wireless customer you're calling has blocked your number."
    11-12-09 03:38 PM
    whoa, thanks for that link! thats awesome!
    11-12-09 04:11 PM
    Or do it one better:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=OC2DBatO

Completely block the numbers from calling you. The caller will hear a message saying something along the lines of "The Verizon Wireless customer you're calling has blocked your number."
    I had to use that on my mother in law. She was calling me about 4 times a day. AHHH!!!

Wife wasn't to happy about it.
    11-12-09 05:35 PM
    I had to use that on my mother in law. She was calling me about 4 times a day. AHHH!!!

Wife wasn't to happy about it.
    You ballzy sob. If only I had your c-c-c-courage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 01:08 AM
    Yep no app needed
    11-13-09 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD