Transferring music, video, pictures, and more from your PC over to your Droid isn't any different than transferring files from one folder to another on your computer*

Just plug your Droid via USB into your PC

To transfer music, pictures, and other files from your computer to your phone�s storage card, you need to set the phone�s storage card as a USB drive.

Connect the phone to the computer and Open the Notifications Panel

In the Notifications Panel, touch USB connected and then touch Mount

Audio Formats Supported for playback: AMR-NB/WB, MP3, PCM/WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MIDI, OGG, WMA

Image(Graphic) Formats Supported: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP

Video Formats Supported: MPEG-4, H263, H264
    11-07-09 08:53 AM
    Does the droid support AVI video files? I thought I was saving DIVX(MPEG4) files but they saved as AVI.

After I transferred these AVI files to the SD card as you described above, I could not locate them using the 'gallery' app or the 'video player' app. When I looked at the memory on my SD card it was appropriately decreased for the size files I transferred. Is there a way to search all the files on the SD card?

Also, when transferring files from your computer to the sd card, do you need to put them in a particular subfolder (i.e. DCIM, etc) such as in the same folder as pictures are in?

Thanks!
    11-07-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD