I was really tired of how behind BB is with their apps and OS (relative to Droid) but - please appreciate your Blackberries... I know you already do. Nothing compares to the user friendliness and email of a blackberry. Just ordered a Bold 9650 since I'm no longer with AT&T. Just wanted to let you know my experience for any business users considering switching. I'd recommend against it even for consumer users because the battery life is horrible on the Evo.
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    02-19-11 06:32 PM
    Man, I was just thinking about this the other day. I constantly get told to "switch" but I never do, nor am I interested. But thank you for sharing.
    02-19-11 07:01 PM
    I wouldn't switch, but having a spare wifi or backup device would be handy in the case that something goes horribly wrong with the primary phone. Thanks for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 08:08 PM
    +1 Been there and done that. Welcome back
    02-20-11 08:14 PM
    I'd recommend against it even for consumer users because the battery life is horrible on the Evo.
    I totally agree with you. I bought a T-Mobile G2 about a month ago because my contract was up. I kept it for 2 days then returned it. The battery life was ridiculously weak. I will never make that mistake again. I'm now saving my upgrade for the Dakota. I don't care how long I have to wait, it will be completely worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD