When I first got my BB Curve and for the two + years I had one, I was pretty happy. But I liked the Droid Pro so much I couldn't help switching phones. I was hoping BB would dome out with something I liked, I loved BB and was pleased with the operating system. Hope BB is making some phones I like when my two years is up. I did love BBM, and I do miss that.
    Last edited by brocbsbb; 01-16-11 at 08:17 AM.
    01-16-11 08:15 AM
    Yahoo messenger is better than BBM for file transfers. You can do 8mb transfers Android to Android, and nearly unlimited from PC to Android (at least I received a 28mb file through it).

If you're open minded about it and give it a chance, odds are you'll probably enjoy Android.
    01-16-11 10:56 AM
    I am so sick of my Bold I am thinkin of buying a used droid to get me by until the Bionic comes out!
    01-16-11 10:59 AM
    I use Whatsapp for my BBM fix. It's a great cross platform alternative that allows me to talk with my wife's i4, my family members' BB's, and my Android friends. All while still getting delivered/read notifications, allowing pics, videos, and voice notes to be shared, and being instantaneous like BBM was.

I've never tried Gtalk or Yahoo..but having to be "logged" on to something doesnt really appeal to me.
    01-16-11 11:04 AM
    I am so sick of my Bold I am thinkin of buying a used droid to get me by until the Bionic comes out!
    Do eeet! This will allow you to get used to the platform before the Bionic comes out..and then you can turn around and sell whichever device you buy for probably almost exactly what you paid for it. It will pass the time and hardly cost a dime
    01-16-11 11:06 AM
    Do eeet! This will allow you to get used to the platform before the Bionic comes out..and then you can turn around and sell whichever device you buy for probably almost exactly what you paid for it. It will pass the time and hardly cost a dime
    Yeah was thinkn about just picking up an original droid just to get the feel for it. I realize that the X is much bettr. How much slower is the original droid compared to the X? I mean as far as browser speed.
    01-16-11 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD