Loving the new beta! I think this just may be the first time a touch keyboard allows me to type faster than I do with a swiping keyboard.

I grabbed it from XDA for my GNex since the SwiftKey site is overloaded.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1581770

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Guatiao likes this.
    04-04-12 01:11 PM
    I may have to try it out
    04-04-12 01:23 PM
    I couldnt get into swiftkey. I personally have tried just about every keyboard out there and always come back to perfect keyboard.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 09:24 PM
    Loving the new beta! I think this just may be the first time a touch keyboard allows me to type faster than I do with a swiping keyboard.

I grabbed it from XDA for my GNex since the SwiftKey site is overloaded.

Swift Key 3 Beta - xda-developers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. Just installed and loving it.
    04-05-12 05:18 AM
    Wish it had tablet support
    04-05-12 11:19 AM
    Still getting used to the layout, but I remember the prediction engine being so good, when I used version 2.2. I'm glad, also, it has a skin matching the ICS color scheme. However, being a beta, there's a little inconsistency, with respect to letter popups. But, if there's one thing I learned from reading this old school Linux guide, it's not to expect a stable release.
    04-05-12 01:52 PM
    This version of SwiftKey may make me change from using Thumb Keyboard. Never did like the swype thing.
    04-05-12 05:33 PM
    So far so good. Anyone know if this version is going to need to be bought if you already have Swiftkey X?
    04-07-12 10:19 AM
    What's new in this version. Downloaded it but didn't see much difference from the previous version. Also, heptic feedback on the Razr Maxx is awful. Had to disable heptic feedback.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    04-07-12 11:47 AM
    What's new in this version. Downloaded it but didn't see much difference from the previous version. Also, heptic feedback on the Razr Maxx is awful. Had to disable heptic feedback.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    I can't stand haptic feedback in general.
    04-07-12 12:11 PM
    I just downloaded this. Can't wait to use it and see how is.
    04-09-12 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD