The storm charger works with the droid....anyone else doing this? is it safe for the Droid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 10:06 PM
    Works perfectly! If there is one thing I HATE about Droid, it is the short-a$$ crappy charger cable that comes with it.
    11-07-09 10:07 PM
    They're both just normal microUSB chargers... the growing standard for pretty much every phone. You'll be fine I'd think.

On a related note, it looks like my old BB Curve charger works on my Eris too.
    11-07-09 10:08 PM
    Awesome. The Storm's charger is much longer...hah....the Motorola one is a joke...2 ft. wtf!?

11-07-09 10:12 PM
    I am using the charger and usb cable from my storm, both work perfect, the droid cable is still in the box...
    11-07-09 10:29 PM
    Its nice. Wont need to buy an additional car charger now either. Will come in handy when I use the free Google maps navigation.

11-07-09 11:41 PM
    They are the same size but amps are different on the wall charger
    11-08-09 02:59 AM
    Awesome. The Storm's charger is much longer...hah....the Motorola one is a joke...2 ft. wtf!?

I thought it was ridiculous how small this charger is as well. I think i've knocked it over 3x's as a result, thank goodness I have it in the body glove case or heaven knows what state it'd be in now.
    11-08-09 04:06 AM
    I am using the charger and usb cable from my storm, both work perfect, the droid cable is still in the box...
    Did the same thing. Actually just unplugged the Storm docking station and plugged in the Droid one. Worked perfectly. Using the same car charger as well.
    11-08-09 06:20 AM
    works for me
    11-09-09 09:34 AM
    Thank god my bb charger works. The oem droid charger is wayyyy to short
    11-09-09 11:50 AM
    For anyone looking to extend the cable of their home charger Monoprice has 6-15 foot cables for anywhere from $1.13-1.80
    USB Cable

I plan on buying a few for my home chargers as well as my Multimedia docks.
    11-09-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD