Hi.

I've had a Storm2 for about 4 months and im thinking about switching to an X. I played with the X at BB and it's amazingly fast. I want it mainly because my Storm seems to glitch a lot and I just can't stand the browser. So do you think its worth it to switch? Because some people are saying the Storm2 wont get the webkit browser.
    08-23-10 12:58 PM
    uhhh yea its a deff switch theres no comparison between those 2 phones
    08-23-10 01:00 PM
    uhhh yea its a deff switch theres no comparison between those 2 phones
    How much you think I should sell the Storm2?
    08-23-10 01:06 PM
    Hi.

I've had a Storm2 for about 4 months and im thinking about switching to an X. I played with the X at BB and it's amazingly fast. I want it mainly because my Storm seems to glitch a lot and I just can't stand the browser. So do you think its worth it to switch? Because some people are saying the Storm2 wont get the webkit browser.
    Night and day. You really cant compare them, the Droid X is light years ahead. If your lucky and depending the condition, you can probably sell the Storm 2 for around 150.00.
    08-23-10 01:14 PM
    How much you think I should sell the Storm2?
    usually when i sell phones on ebay i try to match the price with the condition of the other items on ebay. its depends what it comes with and condition. i would sell it for $225 but dont go over $250 if u want to sell it fast
    08-23-10 01:14 PM
    Im lookin on ebay and some ppl are sellin em for lower than $100. U think ppl would still buy mine if I put it for $200?
    08-23-10 01:17 PM
    Im lookin on ebay and some ppl are sellin em for lower than $100. U think ppl would still buy mine if I put it for $200?
    In one word......No.
    08-23-10 01:38 PM
    In one word......No.
    Hmmm. Ill tr craigslist or try advertising in my school.
    08-23-10 01:40 PM
    Hi.

Umm.....well which is the reason that you don't want your storm 2? Is it cause you don't like the browser(after 4 months of use) or because it is not getting the webkit?

Also how can it be titled storm 2 vs. Droid x if you have decided to get a Droid x?

The title just doesn't fit.
    08-23-10 01:46 PM
    Hmmm. Ill tr craigslist or try advertising in my school.
    How much damage is on the phone? Plus it is a older phone so I'm thinking, depending on damage, you might get maybe $125.

But start at $200 and then go down from there.

Good luck
    08-23-10 01:49 PM
    How much damage is on the phone? Plus it is a older phone so I'm thinking, depending on damage, you might get maybe $125.

But start at $200 and then go down from there.

Good luck
    It has one little scratch on the left bezel but no biggie. It also comes with a case and spare battery.
    08-23-10 01:56 PM
    Called and no place around me has Xs in stock. But my local BB has a few Droid 2s left. I think ill might go for it later today.
    08-23-10 02:03 PM
    Ok I watched some videos on the Droid2 but decided I don't want the sliding keyboard. I just want a full touchscreen. Ordering my X now.
    08-23-10 02:55 PM
    I posted mine on Craigslist for $225 (S2) that same evening someone offered me $175 for it. I countered back with $200 and it sold. Wasn't even a full day. Might I add that the phone was just over 4 months old...

As for comparisons, I ordered two X's one for me and my wife (Never even seeing them in person) and we are coming from BB's and there is absolutely no comparison between the two phones. Not even close. Best phone I have ever owned, hands down.
    08-23-10 03:47 PM
    Ok I watched some videos on the Droid2 but decided I don't want the sliding keyboard. I just want a full touchscreen. Ordering my X now.
    Be prepared to hurry up and wait.
    At least two weeks, potentially three.
    08-23-10 03:49 PM
    The Storm 2 doesn't even compare. The DX is a much better touchscreen experience.
    08-23-10 03:52 PM
    They gave me a three week window when I ordered. In a week I was opening the box.... Seems that they are arriving to people much quicker than they are saying..... Don't expect to get shipping notifications or anything though.... I never received anything after my order.... Called in almost a week after I ordered to find out wtf was the deal and she gave me the tracking over the phone. It was to arrive the next day... Congrats on your purchase. You won't be disappointed...
    08-23-10 03:53 PM
    Yea just ordered it but I gotta wait up to two weeks ;(

But I can't wait to get it!!!

Oh and Big Cat, I put it up for $190 on CL. Hopefully i'll get a buyer soon.
    08-23-10 03:53 PM
    Yea just ordered it but I gotta wait up to two weeks ;(

But I can't wait to get it!!!

Oh and Big Cat, I put it up for $190 on CL. Hopefully i'll get a buyer soon.
    Someone will jump on it...... You can most likely look to receive the X before the date they told you though....... Hopefully, lol...
    08-23-10 03:56 PM
    Someone will jump on it...... You can most likely look to receive the X before the date they told you though....... Hopefully, lol...
    Oh man I can't wait!!!!
    08-23-10 03:58 PM
    try using code BAT30 for 30% off accessory
    08-23-10 04:45 PM
    They gave me a three week window when I ordered. In a week I was opening the box.... Seems that they are arriving to people much quicker than they are saying..... Don't expect to get shipping notifications or anything though.... I never received anything after my order.... Called in almost a week after I ordered to find out wtf was the deal and she gave me the tracking over the phone. It was to arrive the next day... Congrats on your purchase. You won't be disappointed...
    The wait is longer now. I ordered mine a week go, still got nothing. According to the verizon website, it won't even ship until 8/31, and I ordered it on the 16th.
    08-23-10 05:12 PM
    Hi.

This is a no-brainer. There is no comparison between the two devices. Droid X has a faster processor, a better touch screen, more powerful camera, HD video, 3G mobile hotspot ... the list goes on.

Not to bash the Storm 2 but it's not good enough to be compared with the Dx.
    08-24-10 10:12 AM
    This is a no-brainer. There is no comparison between the two devices. Droid X has a faster processor, a better touch screen, more powerful camera, HD video, 3G mobile hotspot ... the list goes on.

Yea I compared my Storm2 to the X and Incredible at best buy and now I hate my storm xD. Im still waiting for someone to buy it.
    08-24-10 03:07 PM
    This is a no-brainer. There is no comparison between the two devices. Droid X has a faster processor, a better touch screen, more powerful camera, HD video, 3G mobile hotspot ... the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on..........

Here ya go, fixed it for you.....
    08-24-10 03:10 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD