11-05-09 01:57 PM
    I heard walmart also had them out. After going to vzw and being told I can't see any until tomorrow I went to wally world. It seems like a solid phone I only wish it was a working phone so I could've played with it. After seeing the phone I am still on the fence.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 03:21 PM
    I heard walmart also had them out. After going to vzw and being told I can't see any until tomorrow I went to wally world. It seems like a solid phone I only wish it was a working phone so I could've played with it. After seeing the phone I am still on the fence.

I did read where Wal Mart had them; man they are getting this thing out there
    11-05-09 03:27 PM
    i think it may be getting from best buy or walmart if you are due for an upgrade, because they give either an instant rebate, or mail in rebate that is cahs. Verizon gives you a debit card. Rather just put the money back in my account.
    11-05-09 03:58 PM
    Walmart said they don't do rebates. Maybe the lady didn't know what she was talking about. I couldn't believe it when she said it and I actually asked her if she was kidding. She said they don't do rebates because of their low prices. But 188 and no rebate is just stupid. If they wouldve have I would have got mine today.

11-05-09 04:38 PM
    Does walmart carry the same insurance as Verizon? Quick someone answer I'm on my way there right now lol

11-05-09 04:43 PM
    Don't know the answer to your question but let me know if you get the rebate please.

11-05-09 04:47 PM
    How much out the door is best buy selling the droid for?

11-05-09 05:00 PM
    I got my tour from there and I have the same insurance as all my other phones. Check the no contract price from walmart
    11-05-09 05:05 PM
    I called my local best buy and walmart and neither can sell them until tomorrow. And the walmart only has 4 in stock
    11-05-09 05:06 PM
    How much out the door is best buy selling the droid for?

I think best buy is 199 plus tax...... verizon is 299 out the door with 100 MIR right?
    11-05-09 05:08 PM
    I think best buy is 199 plus tax...... verizon is 299 out the door with 100 MIR right?
    Yep. And $369 plus tax on a 1 yr contract with the same MIR.
    11-05-09 05:44 PM
    what is walmarts price no contract?
    11-05-09 05:53 PM
    They are ******** at walmart and couldn't figure out how to get by the credit application screen even though I didn't need to apply for anything..

But they do have them for sale and they are 188 with contract no rebate needed. I'm going to just go to Verizon and get it tomorrow seeing that its a lot simpler that way.

I did not see a price without contract sorry
    Last edited by uptheforest; 11-05-09 at 06:41 PM.
    11-05-09 06:11 PM
    Be careful with Walmart, I've heard of them really screwing people's accounts up.
    11-05-09 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD