Verizon, as of right now, might have the best overall phone selection, though T-Mobile is on the come up. This is why I laugh at them when they complain about not getting another flagship device, and whine about other carriers. It's pathetic. You have the best Android device out, for now. The only CDMA carrier in the US with the Storm 1, and Storm 2. Omnia 2, which is so underrated. What's the problem? Other carriers which they could say the same thing, and you're crying over why T-Mobile getting this phone? HTC Bravo anyone? Personally, I want the Motorola XT800 if the specs are true. That phone is stunning.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 12-18-09 at 08:03 AM.
    12-18-09 07:49 AM
    lol exactly i think sometimes they just wine like lil bitches cause a device might not be coming to their carrier they are with so they bash the device coming to the next carrier. i simply asked will anyone be getting the google phone now its turned into a little cry baby winny carrier thread.
    lol. lots of lames throw sissy fits about people bringing up carrier in reference to a phone. know why? because they're already on the carrier that people say blows in their area. in atlanta t-blowbile has a poor service reputation. just look at their voice coverage map. lots of areas where they have fair to low coverage. now compare vzw. tell me this, if you had to switch to a sub par carrier to get the phone you wanted would you do it? case in point in regards to the 'google' phone. it's not just a question of do you want the phone because you also have to consider the carrier that's tied to the phone.

sorry if you t-blowbile subscribers got your feelings hurt. lol
    Last edited by BzB; 12-18-09 at 10:11 AM.
    12-18-09 10:04 AM
    Verizon, as of right now, might have the best overall phone selection, though T-Mobile is on the come up. This is why I laugh at them when they complain about not getting another flagship device, and whine about other carriers. It's pathetic. You have the best Android device out, for now. The only CDMA carrier in the US with the Storm 1, and Storm 2. Omnia 2, which is so underrated. What's the problem? Other carriers which they could say the same thing, and you're crying over why T-Mobile getting this phone? HTC Bravo anyone? Personally, I want the Motorola XT800 if the specs are true. That phone is stunning.
    where did this thread turn into a discussion about flagship devices? it's about who wants the 'google' phone which looks like it will be on tmobile.

are you saying that bringing up carrier in regards to whether you want the phone they have an exclusive for is irrelevant? if so, see my above post.

never mind the rumors that other carriers (like vzw) might get some variation of this purported 'google' phone.
    12-18-09 10:08 AM
    where did this thread turn into a discussion about flagship devices? it's about who wants the 'google' phone which looks like it will be on tmobile.

are you saying that bringing up carrier in regards to whether you want the phone they have an exclusive for is irrelevant? if so, see my above post.

never mind the rumors that other carriers (like vzw) might get some variation of this purported 'google' phone.
    Where did this thread turn into a discussion of bashing T-Mobile, because your carrier isn't getting the device? This thread, that is. Come on, T-blowbile? It's unnecessary, and I also have Verizon as a carrier. After a while, you get tired of the pointless flaming.
    12-18-09 10:14 AM
    Where did this thread turn into a discussion of bashing T-Mobile, because your carrier isn't getting the device? This thread, that is. Come on, T-blowbile? It's unnecessary, and I also have Verizon as a carrier. After a while, you get tired of the pointless flaming.

i could care less if my carrier gets the 'google' phone. my response to the op's question was that i wouldn't consider the phone because of the carrier it's tied to. what's so hard to comprehend about that? you would think i'm speaking in quantum physics the way you guys are missing the point.

and why do you seem to be so **** hurt about people calling t-blowbile's service as it is? if they have poor coverage, then they have poor coverage. no need to get e-motional about the the truth! l0l. just calling it like it is.
    12-18-09 10:20 AM

i could care less if my carrier gets the 'google' phone. my response to the op's question was that i wouldn't consider the phone because of the carrier it's tied to. what's so hard to comprehend about that? you would think i'm speaking in quantum physics the way you guys are missing the point.

and why do you seem to be so **** hurt about people calling t-blowbile's service as it is? if they have poor coverage, then they have poor coverage. no need to get e-motional about the the truth! l0l. just calling it like it is.

You couldn't speak to me in proper English, so forgive me if I'm a little skeptical on whether you could speak to me, using quantum physics. Pig latin, or babblefish is more your forte.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 12-18-09 at 10:32 AM.
    12-18-09 10:27 AM

You couldn't speak to me in proper English, so forgive me if I'm a little skeptical on whether you could speak to me, using quantum physics. Pig latin, or babblefish is more your forte.
    *sheds a tear over lame insult hurting e-feelings*

so are you acknowledging that carrier is relevant as to why some people won't consider the 'google' phone? t-blowbile's service really holds them back from a larger subscriber base you know, junior.
    12-18-09 10:46 AM
    So a thread called "So who will be getting the Google Phone", becomes a T-Mobile vs. Verizon vs AT&T vs Sprint thread? Yeah, I think my forum life is about to come to an end.
    You posted that but then continued to go along with the thread. I love when people try to sound better than a thread.

Anyways... exciting times with cell phones. We're finally getting a lot of great devices in the US and we're all willing to pay for them.. talking about carriers is relevant.
    12-18-09 10:55 AM
    *sheds a tear over lame insult hurting e-feelings*

so are you acknowledging that carrier is relevant as to why some people won't consider the 'google' phone? t-blowbile's service really holds them back from a larger subscriber base you know, junior.
    God have mercy on you if you think you somehow managed to hurt my feelings. I don't have T-Mobile as my service. I'm just hoping that a grown man would somehow act like a adult, but then again, I do know mature teenagers as well. It's cool though, continue on with your brilliant insults and witty way to spell t-blowmile. Hilarious.
    12-18-09 10:56 AM
    God have mercy on you if you think you somehow managed to hurt my feelings. I don't have T-Mobile as my service. I'm just hoping that a grown man would somehow act like a adult, but then again, I do know mature teenagers as well. It's cool though, continue on with your brilliant insults and witty way to spell t-blowmile. Hilarious.
    come on, junior. not sure why it's so complicated to you, but i see you'll continue to dodge the question on the topic at hand (carrier is relevant as to why some people won't consider the 'google' phone) so i infer you agree.

thanks for the props on my brilliant, witty and hilarious remarks. flattery does wonders for one's e-ego.
    12-18-09 11:04 AM
    I would like to chime in by saying that I dislike all of your text color choices.
    12-18-09 11:28 AM
    lol exactly i think sometimes they just wine like lil bitches cause a device might not be coming to their carrier they are with so they bash the device coming to the next carrier. i simply asked will anyone be getting the google phone now its turned into a little cry baby winny carrier thread.
    Maybe titling the thread "who will be getting the new HTC running google's android 2.1 on T-mobile" would have helped? I think it is a good android device and t-mobile can only benefit from it. It isn't going to blow the doors of anything that is already out, but it will expand the customer base for T-mobile by a measurable margin possibly? Are you getting the Bravo HTC?
    12-18-09 11:29 AM
    I would like to chime in by saying that I dislike all of your text color choices.
    lol. Me too, it was painful.
    12-18-09 11:35 AM
    exactly.... to this day i dont understand how t-mobile even gets new devices. you would think the manufacturers would want there device on a good network.
    i understand how. because they have millions of subscribers. they might not have the most but they have millions and therefor they get new devices. all carriers have issues when will people understand people choose carriers based on what they feel is best for them.
    12-28-09 04:40 PM
    i understand how. because they have millions of subscribers. they might not have the most but they have millions and therefor they get new devices. all carriers have issues when will people understand people choose carriers based on what they feel is best for them.

its not just the number of subscribers but to fully utilize a phone it needs to be on a reliable and fast network.

and T-Mobile does not offer either.
    12-28-09 05:23 PM
    I am looking forward to the google phone. Specs look really solid. I dunno why this turned into a carrier flame war but its good to have another android device out. Tmobile is the newest out of the four carrier giants. They're still expanding.
    Nexus one looks like its gonna be a hit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 09:04 PM
    its not just the number of subscribers but to fully utilize a phone it needs to be on a reliable and fast network.

and T-Mobile does not offer either.
    so far i havent had issues with any phone on t-mobile so therefor that statement doesnt apply to me.
    12-28-09 11:27 PM
    so far i havent had issues with any phone on t-mobile so therefor that statement doesnt apply to me.

you right t-mobile phone coverage in miami is pretty good. but their 3g coverage is really really spotty.
    12-29-09 09:22 AM
    You mean I don't have the google phone?!?!?!?!?!?!

are you sure?

It says google right on the back. I tried to take a picture of it but regardless of how fast I press the button then spin the phone around to see itself, I just can't capture it, or lick my elbow, but thats a whole different story
    12-31-09 12:20 PM
    I have a 0% interest right now. Who knows down the line, but doubtful.
    12-31-09 12:32 PM
    I like the looks of the Google phone, but I am more interested in the new LG Android device coming to Sprint. If it has a projector add-on like its AT&T counterpart, I will be getting that. I'm hoping the specs are on par. If not, I will consider the Nexus.

12-31-09 02:38 PM
    I would love to get the N1 and keep my BB as a backup phone but I'm not sure if that will happen if the rumors about its prices are true. I wouldn't mind extending my contract to get it for a subsidized price but I'm not gonna leave my family plan just to get it, or even pay more than $300 for it, whether it's subsidized or unsubsidized.

a buddy of mine picked one up about a week ago while he was in NY at the nokia store. He paid 650 bucks for the phone and its no better then the droid. Not to mention he is using it on T-Mobile which is full of fail.
    12-31-09 02:39 PM
    I will be moving to tmobile. I don't travel out of cali much and in the bay area its pretty much all 3g. Hello nexus, good by ****ty BB s2! My only q right now is how much the nexus will cost with a 1 year contract.

Last edited by suby723; 12-31-09 at 03:54 PM.
    12-31-09 03:49 PM
    Im getting one, like i said in the other posting about the Nexus 1. It ain't replacing my S2 by any means! This will just be my little internet phone until the Apple iSlate comes out! Its gonna be one helluva play phone!
    12-31-09 04:27 PM
    U
    a buddy of mine picked one up about a week ago while he was in NY at the nokia store. He paid 650 bucks for the phone and its no better then the droid. Not to mention he is using it on T-Mobile which is full of fail.
    You are confused. No one is selling the nexus one yet. It sounds like it will only be sold directly from google, who will also handle customer service and returns

12-31-09 04:36 PM
200 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD