I want the best phone for the long run.

The droid is awesome and starting to kinda like the physical keyboard(no BB though). The incredible seems to have very bad battery life and the droid has a lot of support since its been out for awhile. Do you want all touch or a physical keyboard too? Just consider what each phone has to offer and mess around with them.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-10 09:53 PM
    My wife has Droid I just got Incredible (so I'm new). Battery in the Moto Droid lasts way longer I can tell you that much. She's at 18 hours and at 80%. I'm at 12 hours at about 50%. Neither of us are heavy users. Just so you know. She gets more "bars" than me but the signal strength is identical (as it should be). Forget about the bars.
    05-03-10 10:22 PM
    Will the incredible get updates. Also will the incredible be as fast when apps are out in it. Or will it get hogbogged down like the storm. Also word is you can get google earth.

My wife has Droid I just got Incredible (so I'm new). Battery in th

e Moto Droid lasts way longer I can tell you that much. She's at 18 hours and at 80%. I'm at 12 hours at about 50%. Neither of us are heavy users. Just so you know. She gets more "bars" than me but the signal strength is identical (as it should be). Forget about the bars.
    05-04-10 07:18 AM

watch this
    That was a great video and pretty truthful in my book. I wouldn't leave a Droid for the incredible. But if i were new customer and didnt need a physical keyboard the incredible is surely the phone to grab.
    05-04-10 10:28 PM
    I watched video and am still not sure which phone is the best in long run.

UOTE=CrackberryBrandon;5078357]That was a great video and pretty truthful in my book. I wouldn't leave a Droid for the incredible. But if i were new customer and didnt need a physical keyboard the incredible is surely the phone to grab.[/QUOTE]

05-05-10 06:16 AM
    I watched video and am still not sure which phone is the best in long run.

UOTE=CrackberryBrandon;5078357]That was a great video and pretty truthful in my book. I wouldn't leave a Droid for the incredible. But if i were new customer and didnt need a physical keyboard the incredible is surely the phone to grab.

They're both great phones and will last long. Just try both in a store and see which you prefer. The Incredible is the newest Android phone so you might wanna take a look at that.
    05-05-10 02:57 PM
    Would this be a true statement. The incredible is faster and has a better camera but the droid functions better in all other areas.

They're both great phones and will last long. Just try both in a store and see which you prefer. The Incredible is the newest Android phone so you might wanna take a look at that.
    05-06-10 06:32 AM
    Would this be a true statement. The incredible is faster and has a better camera but the droid functions better in all other areas.

By no means do I think the motorola droid is slow. I didn't notice a difference between the two devices honestly. But then again you're running stock android vs HTC sense.
    05-06-10 07:17 AM
    Okay, this should help you out. Consistancy is what counts and here it is.

HTC Droid Incredible review roundup - CSMonitor.com
    05-06-10 10:30 AM

I don't know if i would say all other areas. like name a few so we could give a comparison or something. i would say the only area the droid is better in would be battery life, besides that im kind of blank at what areas you may mean.
    05-06-10 12:44 PM
    I don't understand where that assumption comes from. They are both great phones, but the Incredible has the droid beat in all specs except for battery life really. If you really need a physical keyboard, then that makes your decision much easier. I have an Incredible (I test drove the droid) and I like it much better.
    05-06-10 02:55 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD